Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > ESP & Telepathy

Old 24-05-2015, 02:45 PM
Newbie ;)

Telepathy?

Hi, I'm really interested in telepathy. But I don't really have an idea about it. I have this condition where I think that I can hear what people are thinking, and see the colors and images in their heads. Mostly it's with people I'm close to though. Like I don't physically hear, or see it, but their voices and images just play in my thoughts. Honestly I was never a big believer of supernatural stuff so I find this mildly ridiculous. Sometimes when people I'm close to are in pain or need me, I can feel it. I would feel their need for me, and a little of their pain. Sometimes when I see people in pain, I can feel it too. I don't feel the physical pain but in my mind, it feels as though I was the one going on the pain. What I notice is I can also feel unborn babies - as young as 1-2 months old. I see some light in the pregnant lady's stomach and something just tells me there's a baby. Sometimes I even feel that the baby wants to communicate.

Is there a way to confirm if I can do telepathy, or is this all just a series of coincidence? Also, is there a way to turn off the thoughts, because in a crowded place I would hear a lot of noise, it would be so noisy.
Old 24-05-2015, 02:54 PM
Ascender

have ever heard of the phrase 'we are all one' if you actually realize this in your life than its normal you can feel the others or exchange images or ideas or many other things. its a matter of spiritual growth away from illusions and
limited views of what you are and getting closer to what you really are .
getting to turn of thoughts ? same thing they are just echoes of what you are not ,illusions banging back en forth between the mirror filled with nonsense
and the separated world around you ,indeed stopping you from being one with all you are that is around you , ah yes an other that is one can not be read cos there is silence , but much can be exchanged but to call it telepathy
such a strange word for that which when 'returned home' is normal
good luck obviously you are on your way there , finding these things , having these thoughts :-)
Old 24-05-2015, 03:34 PM
Ascender

I should add ,

so yes thoughts and all created is projected around the person who creates it
and can be 'seen'
seen is a bit strange word but best describes it
it goes a bit further than just picked up
people some how thing you have thoughts in your head in your brain
this is in fact not true at all
the brain it self is a multidimensional structure and only appears to be flesh in 3D

the 'around' of thoughts is not a 3D thing but can be seen there
its an overlapping of different dimensions of observation you do at the same time

all quite interesting in fact :-)
Old 24-05-2015, 04:07 PM
Newbie ;)

Thank you so much. You just reminded me of the "we are all one" theory. (: although everything sounds so strange now but I will read up on it.
Old 24-05-2015, 06:27 PM
Ascender

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xyinz
Thank you so much. You just reminded me of the "we are all one" theory. (: although everything sounds so strange now but I will read up on it.

hi in real life its all so easy to share 'the one thing' as than you are in the same light at the same time

here its all text interpretation thats so different but yes what can you do
Old 26-05-2015, 03:14 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xyinz

Is there a way to confirm if I can do telepathy, or is this all just a series of coincidence? Also, is there a way to turn off the thoughts, because in a crowded place I would hear a lot of noise, it would be so noisy.

My experience is that you can confirm doing telepathy by doing it in a structured manner.

In crowded places, you can learn to ignore the noise by becoming transparent energetically.

John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/
Old 26-05-2015, 03:22 PM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by John32241
My experience is that you can confirm doing telepathy by doing it in a structured manner.

In crowded places, you can learn to ignore the noise by becoming transparent energetically.

John

What do you mean by structured manner? Do you mean that there is a structured way I can do this? I think that those minds who are easiest to access are my family and good friends. Like I can call my mum and tell her where she is and what she is doing, and I'll be right. As for acquaintances and strangers, they can get a bit fuzzy. Like they are blocking me or something. Like they are on guard.
(I don't know if this is another coincidence. I was just thinking of having someone to reply me in this forum. No one has replied for quite a few days, and I still had questions. So I was praying to my angels to send someone to guide me along. I came to this site, I saw nothing. I pressed refresh, and immediately I saw you replying.)
Old 26-05-2015, 03:52 PM
Master
Hello,

I have done telepathy sessions with over 100 people. I currently do session with 6 people a week. The format we use is to imaging a conversation with each other and then report our impression in an email or PM. This is A structure manner. Something similar with a good friend may be appropriate for you.

We all have lots of questions. That sync may imply more than you might expect.

John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/
Old 19-06-2015, 04:30 AM
Shannon219

A good place to start

worldoftelepathy.com is a good website to start learning about telepathy. Has some books I read about it. Check it out.