Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Light Workers & Earth Angels

Old 22-01-2015, 07:13 PM
Knower
Lightbulb Got A Light?

I’m feeling inundated by dark thoughts including resentment and un-forgiveness…

I am kindly asking whomever reads this to send me light and positive vibes. I’m in the midst of an uncertain marriage situation and I need to have a clear head and a clean heart to process what I’m (we’re) facing. There are decisions to be made that must be made in the light, and not in darkness. Also please send protection from those who may desire to commit psychic attacks upon me, my wife, and our situation.

Thank you all

GT
Old 23-01-2015, 02:30 PM
Knower
RE: Got A Light? - What A Difference A Day Makes

Thank you all so much for sending your warm energy and light toward me at this time. In less than 24 hours I've received one or more astral visitors and multiple downloads of wisdom. I'm getting all sorts of magnificent considerations which I had not made nor previously entertained. Thank you especially to those of you who have expressly sent love and light to my wife - please continue :)

I gratefully, and humbly ask those of you who have engaged in this to please continue to send your warmth, light, and love. I'm truly grateful for you all.

Love,

GT
Old 23-01-2015, 02:57 PM
kidkrazy

Have you tried working with the violet flame ??
Old 23-01-2015, 03:18 PM
Knower
@kidkrazy...

Thanks for the reminder! It's been a while since I've actively worked with that particular visualization and specific energy. I've been actively visualizing the transmutation of my DNA and other cellular alchemy (epigenetics) for a while now, but I have neglected the love vibration of the violet flame in my practice.

Thank you!
Old 23-01-2015, 11:09 PM
Knower

I will pray for you and your wife.
Old 01-02-2015, 05:48 PM
Master

You might try the circulation of white light .
http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/sh...+wh ite+light