Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 27-03-2014, 07:02 PM
InnerChrome

Worries about AP

I've always been curious about Astral Projection; I've read online stories of people who have done it, but what is with this 'silver cord'?

I am worried about malevolent people or forces that might try to sever it and then where would I be? Six feet under...

Is there a safe way to initiate it? Any things I should keep in mind?

I've never tried it myself. Been too worried. Don't know where to start.

Love some feedback.
Old 27-03-2014, 08:17 PM
Master

It cannot happen so try not to worry about it. The more you worry and think about awful things, the more likely it will happen. Fill your mind with good positive thoughts and nothing awful will happen. You must get rid of your worry and fear to be successful.
Old 27-03-2014, 11:52 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by InnerChrome
I've always been curious about Astral Projection; I've read online stories of people who have done it, but what is with this 'silver cord'?

I am worried about malevolent people or forces that might try to sever it and then where would I be? Six feet under...

Is there a safe way to initiate it? Any things I should keep in mind?

I've never tried it myself. Been too worried. Don't know where to start.

Love some feedback.
Honestly there is no need to worry about the silver cord because the astral body is not attached to the physical body in anyway and that includes with a silver cord. People tend to think that the astral body sits inside of our physical body and "leaves" the physical body when we astral project but that is not the case. The physical body and astral body are more like two organisms living in two parallel environments. You can switch from one body and environment to the other but they are never inside or outside of each other, they are never directly connected through some metaphysical cord, and your ability to switch from your physical body to astral body and vice versa can never be severed, broken, disrupted, or destroyed until your physical body expires.

Just like when you leave your house and go venture out into the environment you are going to run into good and bad people and astral projection is no different. The astral-planes are filled with spirits living a life just as we live a life in the physical dimension, the only difference is the rules in which they are governed by the environment. "Magic" is much more possible in the astral realms, it is much more evident when it is being used, and it is just a part of everyday life there. But make no mistake the spirits that live in the astral realms are living a life just as we live a life in the physical dimension, the only difference is the environment and the possibilities. Things that are possible in the physical dimension sometimes are not possible in the astral and things that are possible in the astral sometimes are not possible in the physical dimension. When we astral project and dream we are simply catching a glimpse of what everyday life is like in the spiritual dimensions, where we go with that is somewhat up to us. We can metaphorically blindly explore the area wherever our projection and dreams begin but since we do not live in the astral and know it like we know our physical neighborhood it will always be a metaphorically blind exploration unless we have a spirit directed or guiding us.

Honestly I could spend all day telling you how to deal with your fears but at this point I have pretty much concluded the only way you will ever deal with your fears of projecting is if you project. People will be able to tell you why your fears might not be realistic or warranted but it will be difficult for you to understand their explanation until you have spent time in the spiritual dimensions and experienced your fears first-hand. So you might as well give it a go because honestly the worst thing that can happen is a dark spirit finds their way to you and scares you... But you're not going to die, you're not going to become some spiritual slave, and most likely once that projection is over you won't have to deal with that dark spirit again. As I write this message right now you and I have another extension of consciousness living in our astral body as we speak. So wherever that extension of consciousness lives is where you're going to project and dream most of the time. If that extension lives in the lower-planes that is where you're going to project and dream mostly and not much is going to directly change that quickly. It takes time, practice, growth, and change to even begin to shift that reality and none of those will happen until you're projecting and experiencing things for yourself. When we project and dream we are simply overriding that other extension of consciousness wherever it currently is and when our projection or dream ends that other extension is back in control of our astral body. So even if you're being harassed by an extremely dark spirit all you have to do is end the projection and by the time you dream or project next your other extension of consciousness will have solved the problem for you!
Old 28-03-2014, 03:20 AM
InnerChrome

Thank you all for your insight, and thank you Astral Explorer. I will try - when I'm not busy, to do an AP and see for myself.
Old 29-03-2014, 09:30 AM
Pathfinder
Yeah you are no more in danger experiencing the astral realms while being conscious as you are when you sleep and experience them then in dreams. You will just remember it better.

Try listening to binarual beats on youtube when you do it they seem to work the best for me.
Old 30-03-2014, 01:19 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Passionforthisearth
Yeah you are no more in danger experiencing the astral realms while being conscious as you are when you sleep and experience them then in dreams. You will just remember it better.

Try listening to binarual beats on youtube when you do it they seem to work the best for me.
Yep that is pretty much correct and actually I believe you're safer in projections than dreams because in projections you're in a conscious state of thought and can make conscious decisions but in dreams things are more instinctive and so you are much more likely to end up having astral sex with an energetic vampire in a dream than you are in projections. Also I suggest Binaural beats but the ones on YouTube aren't going to be the best bet because you have to keep clicking them. You will want to Google Binaural beats and download some so that you can play them on an endless loop without having to move and end your meditation or sleep. A couple years ago it was tough finding Binaural beats for free but nowadays there are hundreds or thousands of them all over the internet.