Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Crystals & Gemstones

Old 27-04-2014, 04:03 PM
Seeker

Can I program a crystal continuously, but for someone else to wear?

I want to give my mom a crystal to protect and help her, but she doesn't really know how to cleanse it regularly, etc. (she does not believe in crystals being able to aid anyone at the moment). So, my plan is to give her the crystal piece in jewelry form to wear with her always, but do the cleansing myself monthly/regularly... Now here's my question to you dear people:

Can you purify, cleanse, recharge and program a crystal yourself for someone else to use entirely?

Just to be clear, when I mean cleansing and recharging, I wish to have my question of whether it works to include methods such as visualization and blowing into the crystal, etc. This means, as an example, I recharge & program the crystal through methods such as visualization even though it will be my mom's crystal (used to protect her & worn by her).

All comments, experiences to share, advice and answers welcome and appreciated, because this is very important to me.
Old 27-04-2014, 06:06 PM
Master
I think indeed that is possible, you could also program it to not work for 100% but i.e. 70% so it doesn't exhaust itself over time and i.e. that part of it would do the cleansing.
I'm not really for programming myself. I prefer to let a crystal do its naturally thing.
Surely your mum can put it in a glass/bowl of water once a week/month for a night to cleanse it. If she's willing to wear/carry/use the crystal, I take it she does have a bit of an interest in it.
You can still tune in once a month or whenever you feel like it, to feel if it needs addition cleansing and apply visualization etc. Still I feel a physical cleansing every now and then would be feasible.
Old 28-04-2014, 06:38 PM
Experiencer
If you know Reiki you can program crystals and charge them using the 3 main symbols (those symbols are usually taught in Lv 2 but you can use them even with a lv 1 Reiki attunment). For me that is the easiest and most practical way to do it. There should be other ways, but that's the only way I know to program them.