Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > ESP & Telepathy

Old 13-12-2013, 08:35 AM
kal76

How a telepath can Surve Persecution

I am a telepath and I have read trough the internet a lot of complains about telepaths being harassed, and most of them seam to be victim of group stalking. I just wanted to suggest some ways to deal and cope with group stalking.
I wont go much in to the definition because I am concern with solutions and not defining the problem (if you are a telepath and send your thoughts reading long definitions may not help you, you may give ideas to your attackers).
One temporary solution is to put headphones, that way you don't ear negative comments. In my experience that sometimes is enough for some people to stop. They stop because you found a way to ignore them, but unfortunately there are more desperate ones that wont quit that easily.
Another solution is surrounding yourself with positive people, but that could be a problem if you need space (you may be constantly bombarded and may need time on your own). If you are in a group the attacks/harassment are less and probably you may not notices if someone is trying to harass you.
You should be very careful in what friends you select, some may want to duplicate the harassment phenomena, but that does not mean that your along, it just means you need better friends (that happens also with people without abilities). Unfortunately you may have to lose some friends and even family members (in psychology I learned that there are a lot of people that come from abusive families but they found new families and friends). Usually family helps you, but not always, and even in families some are better than others.
You have the law in your side. However is better that you have prove of harassment such as video and audio, and also witness. If you complain to the police, go to court, make sure that you are calm, and can explain thing in a rational matter. Unfortunately in the research I did about group stalking sometimes people from the law may also harass, so you should be careful (is good to go with someone else).
You may consider immigrating to a country where laws against harassment are good, for example in Canada is 10 years of prison for someone who harasses you.
Harassment is a power game, some do to become popular, others to feel good about themselves, so you should avoid getting involved. The more you think about your attackers the more they feel attracted to you. Also they may claim that is harmless fun but this is very destructive.