Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Past Lives & Reincarnation

Old 06-04-2013, 12:37 AM
Ajud

Question Flash Backs

Hey there.
I'm fairly new to this forum.
However, I have a question and I'm looking to get some insight.

Long story short, I have been practising with chakras and spirituality to better help understand and enhance what I see, feel and hear.

Sometimes I get flash backs. I call them flash backs because I'm fairly certain I'm seeing past lives. It only lasts about two seconds and when it does I get an extremely strong sense that I have been wherever I'm seeing. It's comfortable and I just feel like I've been there. However, here's the weird part. I experience all of this in a matter of seconds but when I try to think about what I just saw, for the life of me I can't remember it. I can not picture it again, I just know.

I can only recall one of these "flash backs" to this day. A medium once told me that I was in fact seeing a past life. Which to me, makes sense as I seem to have a strange fascination with the late 1800's to early 1900's.

Sorry for the ramble,
I guess I was wondering if anyone else has experiences anything like this before?
Old 06-04-2013, 01:05 PM
InFurs

Welcome to the forum, Ajud.

Well it does sound like you were having flashbacks. I get them too, and they last like one/two seconds for me. I don't remember them crystal clear but I can get the feel of it. I think you should definitely trust your instinct on this one because it sounds right. If you want to know more about your past lives, I advise you look for what attracts you to these periods of time. It can really give you a shape of who you might have been.
Old 08-04-2013, 10:19 PM
Ajud

Thanks for the advice! ... Do you ever have your 'flashbacks' go away for months sometimes and then come back at all? That seems to be the case with myself. I've never met anyone else who had these flash backs, so I'm really interested.
Old 10-04-2013, 04:57 PM
Master
I've had a few also, it's a lot of information that comes in those few seconds and very hard to remember much more than that it happened after the meditation.
And yes, it seems all of our skills and talents seem to wax and wane, tho I've no idea why and find it a hair frustrating at times.
Old 12-04-2013, 01:37 PM
InFurs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ajud
Thanks for the advice! ... Do you ever have your 'flashbacks' go away for months sometimes and then come back at all? That seems to be the case with myself. I've never met anyone else who had these flash backs, so I'm really interested.

I'm sure other people have had flashbacks but dismiss it because either they don't want believe in reincarnation or they don't want to sound too far out.
And oh yes definitely I get flashbacks every couple of months. The last proper one I had was October and that was after a flashback in February 2012. So yes it can take time. Although another thing I advise, is to look out for triggers. Sometimes little things can trigger flashbacks. Like a certain thought, a film you watched, what someone said a couple of hours ago...
Old 13-04-2013, 12:43 PM
RosaSilverbirch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ajud
Hey there.
I'm fairly new to this forum.
However, I have a question and I'm looking to get some insight.

Long story short, I have been practising with chakras and spirituality to better help understand and enhance what I see, feel and hear.

Sometimes I get flash backs. I call them flash backs because I'm fairly certain I'm seeing past lives. It only lasts about two seconds and when it does I get an extremely strong sense that I have been wherever I'm seeing. It's comfortable and I just feel like I've been there. However, here's the weird part. I experience all of this in a matter of seconds but when I try to think about what I just saw, for the life of me I can't remember it. I can not picture it again, I just know.

I can only recall one of these "flash backs" to this day. A medium once told me that I was in fact seeing a past life. Which to me, makes sense as I seem to have a strange fascination with the late 1800's to early 1900's.

Sorry for the ramble,
I guess I was wondering if anyone else has experiences anything like this before?

Hi there,

I have flashbacks as well, and most of the time it is just a gut feeling, knowing I had a life in a certain period.What helps me, is to read about those periods and 'feel' what draws me in to that life.I also write it down.For example: I was a black slave in Zanzibar in the 1800's.So I start reading about it.The history etc.It helps me understand.I hope this makes sense.