Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Complementary Therapies & Traditional Medicine > Energy Work

Old 21-08-2013, 07:50 AM
Master

Cord with an energy

I have a massive cord between my sacral and the energy of manipulation.

This is a cord to an energy as opposed to an entity, and what I see is many people connected to this energy and then it feeds through to me.

I believe this is the set up for life-lessons that we are all faced with, people connect to the energy and / or the person.

Anyway, fundamentally with the help of someone I have broken this attachment but it still lingers on. With a raw wound, it is extra sensitive.

I wondered if anyone had any thoughts about clearing the last parts of it.
Old 23-08-2013, 04:34 AM
Yamah

The last parts of any cord are the most difficult to clear. Every cord is rooted on both ends with tendrils that reach within the energy body. In order to finally clear it away you need to (1) open up the outer shell of your energy body, (2) detach all the tendrils, one by one, (3) slowly but forcefully push the remnants away and (4) destroy or banish the cord so that it can't reattach itself.
Old 23-08-2013, 06:14 AM
Master

Thank you.. I've noticed an energetic between me and my solar. It's massive. It's going to take a real huge energy to get it shifting! It's as if the original cord was anchored in both chakras and has now come to light that the previous cord was broken.
Old 23-08-2013, 12:43 PM
Yamah

That sounds intense. Also you have to be careful that it doesn't grow back. Like treating an infection... if you don't get all of it then one tiny strand can start the whole connection all over again. Affirmations are also great for loosening bonds and preventing regrowth.
Old 23-08-2013, 01:02 PM
Master

It's a major life lesson that I'm confronting.

And, as I shift in my energy, so the lessons intensify. The nub of the cord has been broken I feel but it's the sorta issue that is not going to go without a fight!
Old 24-08-2013, 05:39 AM
Master

Belle i sometimes intuitively reach out to the morning sun and let it wash me.I used to ask the energy to clear me, to recharge me esp. as i do the yoga surya namaskar i.e. sun salute asana.nowadays when i feel cord or negativity heavy i visualise the sunshine clearing blobs of grey energy attached to parts of the solar or sacral.This way we can probably clean the energy centres before sending them energy.hope this makes sense and hope this stuff works:)
Best
Old 24-08-2013, 05:48 AM
Master

Ha - I reach out to the moon!

So, imagine a giant ball in the sky, and wiht a huge unbilical cord attached to it, but this cord has several attachment points to the human on the other end - one was my sacral and now the attachment to my solar is emerging.

And, the ball of energy feeds off the chakras, and then others in turn feed into the ball of energy.

It's like a psychic vamp attack but instead of going direct, they go via the ball of energy. And there will be something from me directing people to this energy.

It seems to me it's how the life lessons present themselves to us - or maybe one of the ways.

But visualising the clearance is good and I've been making more of an effort to shroud myself in light, after the last hiccupp, I sent a mass of light and that worked well. But I want to get to the stage where that is all ceased, where I don't have to deal iwth this stuff any more.