Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Auras & Chakras

Old 29-01-2013, 06:01 AM
Newbie ;)

Tingling scalp and forehead

Can someone help explain the tingling I have been having in my forehead area could it be caused by third eye? And the pain in the back of my neck at the base of my scull? I have just started to realize I need to work with my intuitions and that I have some undiscovered skills that I need to work with and on. If you can help me or even read my chakras and or aura and help me gain insight in ways of improving and or explain my feelings I would greatly appreciate it:) thanks for helping
Old 29-01-2013, 11:13 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ct5000
Can someone help explain the tingling I have been having in my forehead area could it be caused by third eye? And the pain in the back of my neck at the base of my scull? I have just started to realize I need to work with my intuitions and that I have some undiscovered skills that I need to work with and on. If you can help me or even read my chakras and or aura and help me gain insight in ways of improving and or explain my feelings I would greatly appreciate it:) thanks for helping

Hey.

It happens to me and a lot of people. A number of years ago now, there became a sensation right in the middle of my forehead and soon after that it felt as though ants were crawling in my hair at the top of my head. By continuing meditation practice I became more and more perceptive to the more subtle sensations that happen in my body... it's not something I can explain like it means this or that thing, that would just be speculation on my part, and the experience is just what it is, not some imagined thing you can envisage from my story. It's a very interesting and positive change and with patience just let it happen to be, because your job is only to notice it happening and fate does the rest.
Old 29-01-2013, 12:11 PM
Administrator

It sounds to me like you are becoming more spiritualy aware/yu need to attend a spiritulist church where they can teach you how to connect to open up close down and ground yourself. tingling by your third eye and the base of the neck is spirit activity.

Namaste
Old 30-01-2013, 08:21 AM
mom

I believe the tingling is you being aware of energy. Wether it is your own energy in your third eye chakra or something near it. For myself, when i am sensing somethi g psychically or trying to i get an ache down the bridge of my nose and sometimes around my ear. These aches can even become extremely painful. Im not sure why this occurs but i know it is related to my sensing or trying to sense something.
Old 30-01-2013, 06:09 PM
Raineco

I think it is all of the above, and it is human evolution, which at this stage is activation of the light body, activation of your 12-strand DNA and chakras 8 to 12 above your head. The discomfort and extremes of it will settle down, but overall it will continue and become part of your every day life.

I have the pressures in my neck and spine too, maybe that's temporary, I dunno.
Old 30-01-2013, 09:38 PM
Master
I agree with others it certainley sounds like spirit and you opening up.
Also the pain in the back of your neck and skull could be an out of balance/blocked throat chakra, try using blue stones around your throat chakra whilst meditating, such as blue lace adgate which is good for calming& soothing pain in throat neck area.
I hope this helps ;)
Love GA x
Old 30-01-2013, 11:44 PM
Master
There isn't anything you need to do, and as you see, there are various theories floating about, but the truth of the experience as you experience it is as it is, and is not the same as the imaginings conjured by the things you are told. I experience a very similar thing to what you described and it's all good.