Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 18-07-2024, 12:46 AM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unseeking Seeker
As Sri Yukteswar Giri said and I quote this often, ‘the presence of form in any realm or domain signals unfulfilled desire’

If what some call God has no desire, then God would not have created this universe and all universes in which there are many different life forms in numerous worlds with many different physics.

It is why some call God the master physicists, always trying new things and improving.

Without desire there will be blandness, boredom, stagnation, and decay.

We are all extensions of God's energy of pure love. Multi-dimensional quantum energy could do that, by "splitting" into unlimited multiplicities. A piece of God is within each of us that is love.

We are not here randomly or by accident. We are here with divine purpose, and it took a lot of effort and coordination for us to be here on this beautiful planet which also took a lot of effort to get it just right for our sustainable habitation in comfort.

Earth didn't just happen to orbit at the perfect distance from our Sun.

But why would God go through all that effort if God has no desire?

And what would be the purpose for God giving us the rare gift of free will?

We as humans are being observed for what we will choose and how we will behave when granted equal access to both light and dark energies and given free will to freely choose. And for fair free will, we will self impose a Veil of Forgetfulness to temporary not remember what we truly are and also be left alone with minimal divine intervention.

And more importantly, to see if we could work our way to choose love over ego and return to being in alliance, in unity, and in Oneness with God.

God waits with extreme patience and "open arms" for each of us to uncover the love within and return to being in Oneness with God so the family will be whole again.

All a small part of a much bigger and grander divine plan impacting new creations to come and more.

Desire is a good thing when there is good intention and love behind it.

Again it is useful to state the further we move along the spiritual path to love the more we will begin to see everything from a benevolent perspective, instead of from a negative perspective which is an attribute of our ego that instill fear in us for survival.

Everything will always be moving, changing, and vibrating. There is no void and there is no nothingness.

As Nikola Tesla had uncovered, to find the secrets to the universe think in terms of energy, vibration, and frequency.

To our human mind, human eyes, human 3d technology there might seem to be nothingness. Just like scientists find nothing in that big part of our DNA and called it junk.

That "junk" part of our DNA contains multi-dimensional quantum energies not detectable using our 3d technology. Energies, that among other things, hold all our cosmic and Earthly experiences, wisdom, knowledge, and greater truths.

This 3d part of reality is really just a very tiny part of the vast grand whole multi-dimensional reality. There is much more greater wisdom, knowledge, and truths waiting for us to uncover, and far more of the rest of the whole reality waiting for us to explore and experience.

All the best!
Old 18-07-2024, 09:40 AM
Master
@ OldChap ~

From our vantage point, I would say, we do not know how the mind of God works. Why speculate? Let’s go with direct experience only.

So, I’ll say, I do not know the mind of God but I do know His heart in direct experience. It is all love.

I really cannot comment on 3d vs 4d vs 5d or whatever. What is it? The Vedas say there are 64 dimensions. A statement, maybe true, maybe not. We can at best take it as a provisional hypothesis.

Concepts address mind, the realisation is in the heart.

As for realisation, what I can share is, is that it is simply the disappearance of ego or identity. That said, what happens when ego drops off? We see our true Self in singularity as living light, in ineffable peace, feeling complete, with no coming or going needed to be done and yet do we not choose to ‘descend’ into duality to grow in love, wisdom and power by overcoming adversity?

Let me share more. Having seen my true being as such, even in the state of so called completion and given that the Self has no attributes, awareness self-aware is barren without love. I was restless and sure enough, this set up an intent wave that took my formless, identity-less Self straight into the heart of God, which is all love.

Lastly, about free will. In my view, at the level of mind-body consciousness, we have none. Free will if any, exists at soul level only. At body level, all we can do is to refine our responses to whatever appears.