Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Christianity

Old 29-08-2017, 01:15 AM
Suspended
Master
John 8:52(kjv)

52 Then said the Jews unto him, Now we know that thou hast a devil. Abraham is dead, and the prophets; and thou sayest, If a man keep my saying, he shall never taste of death.
Notice what they've done here? They used the age old circular reasoning and returned back to the part of the topic of discussion because Yeshua was heading in another direction although its all still relative. Another thing to notice is the writer of this book is supposedly Jew and refers to these people as Jew which is true but not all Jews are Pharisees, there are Jews/Hebrews that don't know that they are Jews/Hebrews and there are some that call themselves Jews/Hebrews and are not. So when the Goyim/Gentiles come in they will be called Ibreet/Hebrew also because there is only one Eternal Covenant.
Just a side note the word 'sayest' is in the masculine. Just saying.
Old 29-08-2017, 03:00 AM
Suspended
Master
Verse 53 just have the Pharisees mumbling about like the Muppets of today.
John 8:54(kjv)
54 Jesus answered, If I honour myself, my honour is nothing: it is my Father that honoureth me; of whom ye say, that he is your God
Yep that's what they say about Yeshua and he's just another brother that again lead the way in Righteousness. Don't get him mixed up with that false messiah.
John 8:55(kjv)
55 Yet ye have not known him; but I know him: and if I should say, I know him not, I shall be a liar like unto you: but I know him, and keep his saying.

They don't know the Father because they are liars? Hmmmm that just happens to be one of the core Commandments that they break so knowing the Spiritual Father is keeping the core Commandments? Who would've thought. If you speak the Truth you too will be the Word of God. Simple enough?
John 8:56(kjv)

56 Your father Abraham rejoiced to see my day: and he saw it, and was glad.

Yep and from this point of view it is also good to see especially if you are of the confirmed Truth.
Old 29-08-2017, 03:10 AM
Suspended
Master
John 8:57(kjv)

57 Then said the Jews unto him, Thou art not yet fifty years old, and hast thou seen Abraham?
Obviously these hypocrites deliberately go all the way not to see that what Yeshua was speaking about is a view from the other way around. Abraham is considered a Prophet and he saw the days of Yeshua as stated. Sheesh
John 8:58(kjv)

58 Jesus said unto them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Before Abraham was, I am.
Yep I'd say the Spirit of Truth which is the voice within all is eternal whether you are in tune with it or not.
John 8:59(kjv)

59 Then took they up stones to cast at him: but Jesus hid himself, and went out of the temple, going through the midst of them, and so passed by.
I've heard some strange theories about this verse where Yeshua is a short dude. You have a bunch of people gathering like sardines around him to hear his words and they close in on him so that the murderers can't get him he is also wearing a shoal? Shawl? Whatever and so are the ones around him and that's how he got out. IMO.
Old 29-08-2017, 03:11 AM
Suspended
Master
Btw it wasn't a lawful act to cast stones at him unless he went up to be judged by the Sanhedrin of that day. Which was corrupted like today.