Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 11-08-2012, 03:27 PM
Super Moderator
Vck87- I think you should just quit trying to contact and what ever you are doing. Give it some time. If she is the tf then let her come up to speed with you. Do not push it. Give here some peace to make up her own mind about whats what.

As for you find yourself reflect do all you can to improve your knowledge. Meditate do something you enjoy hobby wise busy yourself.
Old 11-08-2012, 03:31 PM
Quagmire

Quote:
Originally Posted by vck87
After meeting her, I've never felt such a deep connection with anyone else

But have you searched the connection, because this does not mean that it is a TF or Soul Mate by itself. My main Spirit Guide chose to incarnate also to meet and help me for awhile because she felt my struggle. From the moment we met it was an instant connection beyond what I have ever experienced before, but it had nothing to do with a romantic relationship. Besides the deep connection have you had any indications that she is your TF or Soul Mate. For myself I have known who my Soul Mate is for over 12 years but also known we would not be together in this lifetime. One day I sad down and wrote a letter to myself where I wrote she was my Soul Mate and how much I longed to be with her again on the other side when we returned home.
Old 12-08-2012, 01:08 AM
Nada

Quote:

Well, I disagree with you.
Why?
Because you have not met every one of 7 Billions people on this earth.
She is not the only soul connection that you have in this lifetime.
There are others. If there are not, you can always make a new soul connection with other souls.

The level of connection is different for each soul connection. You may meet another soul connection and you will experience different shade and depth of love.

Every single SM/SC was different for me. Each relationship brough different lessons and enriched me.
I have learned so much about myself and about life in general through each meaningful relationship and the love that had been expressed.

You should not miss any chance of falling in love by holding onto a dream.
Old 12-08-2012, 01:06 PM
Pathfinder
Quote:

This is the thought that goes through my mind whenever I am thinking of my connection as well. I often wonder if is not a true tf connection, but maybe just the strongest soul connection I have ever experienced in this life.

However, so many other signs are there that is difficult for me to fully except that as my truth. Although I honestly want to, because life would be much easier (have not had any contact in any way for 10+ years now but I feel like I still know him better then ever). I am married to a soul mate but the feeling is oh so different and the energy will never compare to the massive energy that was between the other and I.

The only advice I have for you vck87, because my twin also did not want to talk to me for a while after being together, is that you have find your purpose in life. If she truly is a soul connection/TF, she will never be far. But you have to focus on your path, and if she is truly yours, you will be reminded of that time and time again as you find yourself and your path.

I know it is so much harder to do then say, but what other option is there? Regardless of the fact that she is your TF/SC or not, and you continue to walk your path, it is certain you meet other certifiable connections in this life time to learn and grow from. We get everything we need just when we need it. Good luck to you