Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Most Anything > Quotes & Stories

Old 13-07-2016, 04:43 PM
Pathfinder
Look upon the infancy of yourself

Originally posted July 13, 2014 - Modified

Head first my mother pushed me from within her. The pain from a pinch or smack reacted my first intake of air. This was first cause, or my first awareness of life out from the incubating womb of my mother. It was my birth of dying, yet the only interval for my awakening and subsequent activities between their arc of birth and death.

At what point did the effect of my beginning also become the cause of my ending in the continuum of infinite life? Was it when my parents opposing DNA begin the war of what personality trait would dominate my living? "Who shall tell me words, whereby I shall be saved, whom can I ask now of the days that are past, which were before me, since the day God created man upon the earth?"

From a logic unknown as to why existence is, beyond human concepts and the human 'id/ego, my Spirit moved from invisible intent, to a purposeful soul which allowed me to gather from the ultimate mystery, Life is the true womb from which came I into this parenthesis of awareness.

Born I mistakenly believed into sin and raised in iniquity, my true Self came forth as the "body God had prepared for me." But because of my parents opposing DNA, my mind became so confused with opinionated ideas, my soul (conscious awareness) could not grasp, or visualize it was created not of blood, the will of flesh, nor will of itself. "Not by might, nor by power, but by my Spirit, saith the Lord of host."

It is within the arc between birth and death I have found my confusion, of living between two world, I must overcome the mystery within me and conquer this in-betweenness. For when there is no more confusion of mind, when there is no more war against flesh and blood and principalities being fought within me, where then can the dominating influence of a double mind be found to exist? So I must continuously ask myself: "what is this human mind, so small as nothing compared to THE ALL, which originate problems, then used to solve the very problem it created, that I, when I look upon the infancy of myself, could withstand God?"

To you who believe confusion has been eliminated within you. Who believe they have arrived because of wealth, and praise of men or they have a unique gift, or stand before others saying 'thus saith the Lord' I say "he that is without sin among you," look about while you may. Look upon the infancy of yourself. Look and know you must find your secret room in the rooms among all souls which have been, and are, and comprehend the purity of these souls also have borne the ego's grief and carried it sorrow. Look and know, irrespective of what word or physical healing you bring to others temporarily, you also are a sentient, and it is the sentient mentality which crucified the Christ of being. And in the living of your life somewhere, at some place and time, your purity in Christ has already been wounded by the transgressions of your opinionated ego, bruised by the iniquity of your human self, and the chastisement of your peace was, and is, upon the ignorance of your tongue. Why are you still crying out "Crucify him, Crucify him" when it is you who hangs from THE LYNCHING TREE?