Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Christianity

Old 22-04-2017, 06:05 PM
FrankieJG

Share you miracle stories

I will start with mine. In 2012 the day before an important accounting test which I had no idea about how I was going to face it , I prayed. I am a Buddhist yet I have the Bible with me.It was gifted to me by a friend of mine.I prayed holding the Bible. I kept the Bible near me while I studied. I must mention that I didn't even have enough notes with me because I used to cut so many important lectures and I had all the reasons to fail the test. All I could do was pray to Jesus and study what I could. I have been cutting the previous accounting tests as well.So I had nooo idea about my accounting standard.I went for this test,faced it and few weeks later the results were out. And that was the moment I realized the power of Jesus and the power of prayer.I HAD THE HIGHEST MARKS!!!It was unbelievable to my lecturers.Both from school and tuition class.Tuition lecturer gave my parents a call to tell how surprised he was after hearing the news. I had cut sooo many classes, my books had sooo many blank pages and I was surprised myself.I prayed to pass,but ended up getting the HIGHEST RESULT OUT OF THE ENTIRE BATCH.It just blew my mind.Well not really.Because Lord was with me.And it was simply a miracle done by him! What surprises have you received with prayer? Feel free to share.
Old 22-04-2017, 08:38 PM
Experiencer
Many years ago, I drank from the cup of a questionable person who had bleeding gums. Afterwards, I had contracted jaundice, a symptom of hepatitis C which causes a yellowing of the skin. And I was diagnosed with hep C. At the time, it was an incurable disease. Today, it is only cured by serious therapy which sometimes makes your hair fall out. I read that this disease can take 10 years off your life! I cried out to Jesus! My test scores began coming back negative with no signs of ever having it in the first place. I believe it was Jesus as Healer who cured me of it. Jesus added 10 years to my life. And now, I have a job that requires clean blood and much of what I own, including this computer I'm typing on, comes from it. This is another way in which the Lord has truly provided for me and my family.

Mark 16:17-18 These signs will accompany those who believe: in my name they will drive out demons, they will speak new languages. They will pick up serpents [with their hands], and if they drink any deadly thing, it will not harm them. They will lay hands on the sick, and they will recover.