Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Healing

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 18-05-2024, 06:46 PM
Suspended
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bluto
My questions are?

1) Do spiritual healings work if the person receiving it doesn’t know they’re receiving it, and wouldn't believe in it even if they did know?
2) Has anybody else here attempted something like this? If so, what were the results?
3) Does anybody more experienced see a flaw in my plan, and have more experienced advice?

Hi Bluto

As a healer for 20 odd years it's a dead cert that healing happens if the patient isn't aware of it. Sometimes the patient not knowing helps because their own mind isn't creating something that is attributed to it in someways, especially if they are not a believer per se.

The only grey area is if one is treading on the toes of their journey so to speak where there is the need to suffer somewhat.

For arthritis or bone / joint issues, I normally use the spirit of the sun to warm up the joints. I use a mixture of liquid gold and violet light to absorb within the area.

Reverse engineering is a good method where you visualise themselves back to their prime engaging in a cellular memory type of thing.

Obviously there are an abundance of natural foods and oils that could help and other alternative therapies, like red light therapy or crystals or even rubbing peanut oil into the joints.

x daz x