Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > General Paranormal

Old 21-03-2015, 02:20 AM
TheCrazyMicol

I think I emit EMF... why?

So, I didn't know where else to go, and while I don't have an EMF sensor, I suspect I have been emitting EMF ever since I've become more spiritual, post-NDE, and by that, I mean I have attained more and more psychic ability. Seeing Auras, Astral Projection, Lucid Dreaming for sometimes a week at a time (dream-time), visions of the future, I can now move a Psi Wheel quite well, I'm a HUGE Empath, I've had many ESP experiences, I see spirits, and on and on the list goes.

The past couple years I've noticed that Wifi tends to hate me, and watches tend to stop quickly, which never use to happen with me, and if I'm spooked, or super emotional, lights will flicker at times. It's become so bad, that people have begun to notice. For the longest time they wouldn't connect the dots, and notice that the wifi and radio only did these things when I'm around, but now friends will point out how the Wifi always takes a **** when I show up, how radios don't like to work all too well with me near them, and often times electronics in general malfunction when near me... my cellphone cannot make or receive calls half the time.

Here at the homestead, we're forced to reset our router many many times a day. All this seems to center around me, as (for example) when I leave home, the router is fine, etc - and while I guess I don't know that it's EMF for sure, I'm going to take an educated guess and say it is.

My question to you guys, is, have you had any experience with this? Is it EMF? What does it mean? I know I'm awakening, and I know this is surely a side effect of it, but does anyone have any more knowledge beyond that?
Old 21-03-2015, 04:14 PM
Suspended
We experienced a good size solar flare a few days ago. Thus what happened to you recently, could be natural. WiFi here in the reservation always takes a dive, every day here. Also your EMF is interacting with every thing. We all have an EMF. Thus there are many different electrical magnetic fields inter acting with us every day.
Old 21-03-2015, 04:19 PM
TheCrazyMicol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thunder Bow
We experienced a good size solar flare a few days ago. Thus what happened to you recently, could be natural. WiFi here in the reservation always takes a dive, every day here. Also your EMF is interacting with every thing. We all have an EMF. Thus there are many different electrical magnetic fields inter acting with us every day.

This isn't a one day event, as I said, or rather implied, this has been happening for years, and has been getting worse.
Old 21-03-2015, 09:32 PM
Knower

I have always had this sort of issue myself. I can't generally change lightbulbs, because when I go to put the new one in--even with the lamp off, it explodes.

The television or radio often will not work for me. I can do my best to turn it on and it won't turn on. it won't do ANYTHING. My husband will take the control, select the on button and the darn thing will turn on.

We cannot have a land line phone in our home because it won't work. If I am visiting someone and get on THEIR landline phone--the phone often goes dead.

My cellphone often won't work either.

When I go to the doctors office, my doctors office is totally done by computers. I have to sit in one office while they use another nearby office to run back adn forth and look at the computer screen with my data in it, because the computer often won't work when I go in.

One day, I was in the office for some labwork. The minute I walked through the doors, the lights all blinked a few times and the computers all went out. The lights DID come back on, but the computers didn't. The one computer in the front, closest to me made this horrible noise, that sounded like someone was groaning, honestly! Everyone looked at it and laughed, adn the nurse sitting there jumped up and was scared of the noise. My doctor looked at me, pointed, laughed and said, "Its her fault!"

This sort of thing happens to me ALL the time, EVERYWHERE I go. Its annoying as hell. It doesn't happen 24/7, but it happens frequently enough. My car for awhile decided it didn't like me either, and would begin to stop turning over when I tried to start the engine. I had to have it towed 3x to a car repair shop, and they could never find anything wrong with it. However, after the tow truck would drop it off, and hubby would pick me up--the mechanic would go out to check my car and it would start up for him immediately. Thankfully, he took pity on us the 2nd and 3rd time and didn't charge us. I traded cars with my husband after the 3rd time of htis happening, (6 mos. ago now) and it has NEVER repeated. Luckily, his car behaves with me too.

I could go on and on with examples like this. It can really get annoying. I am a psychic-medium tarot card reader, empathic and studying to become a shamanic practitioner. However I haven't ever had a NDE that I can remember. I do feel it happens the most when I have spirits nearby me that are trying to communicate with me and for some reason are unable to do so.

I don't know exactly how to advise you. When it gets really difficult for me, I try hard to find time to meditate on the happening and can generally connect with my guide or a spirit who is trying to communicate with me. But sometimes this happens, I meditate and nothing. *shrugs* Not sure what else to say for you save know you're not alone in this.
Old 22-03-2015, 10:16 PM
Knower

The irony is that everything has electromagnetic field, something is stronger than other. Electromagnetic field is generated everywhere where electrons move,that means everything. That means if anyone tells you that "aura" doesnt exist or you must be nuts to think you have EMF, is idiot and knows squat in fields of physics.
Even your brain is one big electric factory and from basic physics, everywhere you have electricity you have magnetic field...electricity and magnetism are very interlinked if not the same. And yes some people generate more electricity in their bodies wich means stronger electromagnetic field. And again everything vibrates, if things would stop moving they would cease to exists, electrons wouldnt generate momentum thus energy, all bonds would just cease to exist and it would go even against laws of thermodynamics wich state nothing can have temperature of 0 kelvin, temperature is actually the rate of movement of particles. So people who have higher vibrations, generate stronger EMF, its all interlinked.
Old 22-03-2015, 11:05 PM
Experiencer

The Crazt Micol and Little Peanut....
I sympathise with you and I can well understand how annoying it can be for you both... Some people do indeed have this problem.. You may have heard of the Illusionist cum psychic Uri Geller, I have seen this guy wave his hand over a box of watches and make them all stop, he can also start them again...

It is true everything has an EMF... Take an EMF meter and stand in front of your car and watch it climb to 48 or 50.. point it a water pipes yes you get a reading... Even underneath power lines there is a different kind of phenomena that affect even the growth of crops . Even a leaf has an aura.

Intestingly though you have both managed to post on the computer.. why didn't that malfuncton????
I'd be worroed about you fryintvg my pc.... I assume your Docs pc recovered... How about your TV's a strong magnetic field will distort the picture, can you do that... If so maybe you need Degaussing periodically...
Either way it is most interesting..
Old 23-03-2015, 03:47 AM
TheCrazyMicol

Computers have never really been a problem with me, when it comes to them shutting down, unlike Peanut... same for cars... although they do tend to break down and freak out a lot, I can use them pretty easily. Same with my cellphone, minus actual calls, and sometimes texts, not working well... internet is just finicky no matter where I go though. I actually had to re-type my first post, because the internet ******* out on me, as is very common.

I actually had it really bad 1-2 days ago. I was at a friends house, and we were talking about nature of the universe stuff, which always amps up this EMF stuff... the more and deeper I talk about the Multiverse, and how it may function as a whole, the more these sort of things happen.

Anyways, 1-2 days ago, while talking about that sorta stuff, I had a cold glass of water and ice by me that I was drinking, and whenever I would touch the glass, a speaker right beside me (that was unplugged at the moment) would buzz rather loudly... maybe 5-7db. My friend I was with tried touching the glass of ice water, and it didn't do anything, but absolutely any time I did, it worked like clockwork. I was making Morse code, and similar stuff - there was no denying it was me, and only me... touching cold water... it's strange stuff, but at least I know I'm not alone. I'll have to look up that psychic. I think I've seen some videos of Uri, I'm not sure.

Do you guys think maybe getting a crystal or two known to pick up EMF well, and keeping it on a necklace, or perhaps my pocket, etc, might help absorb my own EMF, at least enough to make it not happen all day long, and only when my energy/emotion rises?

Maybe Quartz?... because I know it at least picks up the radio-wave EMF spectrum, given it can power an old-timey radio.

Are there any other crystals one might recommend?... or would this be a fools errand, as any crystal that picks up EMF may absorb any signals at all, and make WiFi, etc, NEVER work around me...??

Please help further, this is getting worse, and I don't want to just avoid electronics all-together. I make a living using the computer.

Thanks for the help/info thus far!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Star Wolf Medicine Woman
The Crazt Micol and Little Peanut....
I sympathise with you and I can well understand how annoying it can be for you both... Some people do indeed have this problem.. You may have heard of the Illusionist cum psychic Uri Geller, I have seen this guy wave his hand over a box of watches and make them all stop, he can also start them again...

It is true everything has an EMF... Take an EMF meter and stand in front of your car and watch it climb to 48 or 50.. point it a water pipes yes you get a reading... Even underneath power lines there is a different kind of phenomena that affect even the growth of crops . Even a leaf has an aura.

Intestingly though you have both managed to post on the computer.. why didn't that malfuncton????
I'd be worroed about you fryintvg my pc.... I assume your Docs pc recovered... How about your TV's a strong magnetic field will distort the picture, can you do that... If so maybe you need Degaussing periodically...
Either way it is most interesting..