Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Buddhism

Old 28-08-2012, 11:07 PM
avisitor

Quote:
Originally Posted by wildflower57
LOL
I don't know if I have a teacher...if I do its not a literal one here with me in my earthly experiences.
I do meditate but that is an extremely hard practice for me for numerous different reasons. I just work on my energy. How I look at things and how I deal with things on a day to day basis.
I pay close attention to all details.
Any of my practices aren't called anything, I didn't learn them from anywhere,
I just do them.
To be honest with you, I don't have a lot, barely any factual information for you.
Its all just a natural understanding for me. It just came to me.
What I welcome when someone comes to me for help is a way to figure out how to open thier own vaults, their own techniques, help them understand who they are.
What a lot of us face is trying to figure out who they are, thats the biggest thing. Or trying to figure out where they belong or where they should go. Or who they fit in with. Or what people think of them.

I wish to bring comfort to those who that they are going where I'm going but don't know where to go next. I want to be the person I wish I had! I wish for everyone to find their own ways to cope with whatever it is they are coping with.

&There are no right or wrong answers to those Zen koans because they are absurd But more because people will answer it differently.
Thanks for the reply. I really wanted to understand where you're coming from.
You sound young to me with a lot of living to do. I wish you the best in your journey. Namaste.
Old 31-08-2012, 04:28 AM
wildflower57

As to you.

Yes I am young. On the outside.