Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Christianity

Old 15-09-2024, 12:16 PM
Master
Churches and knowledge of out of body travel - I bet they don't know a lot... This lady who wrote this reply on a church post on her group where she is admin on a powerful astral projection out of body travel group... Yes everyone from churches looking on, it happens, it's part of life here - its just that most don't know it.

Doesn't have to be discussed in churches though does it - just get some energy in those churches, and some calm time, and then a good percentage of people from towns will come.....

https://obeoutlook.blogspot.com/2014...xRKjth0zBg&m=1

Faithful follower of Jesus Christ - doing God's work, and via the Holy Spirit... I won't hold your hand and walk with you, or be around on your journey if you fall, but I will shine a light - go this way...
Old 15-09-2024, 02:45 PM
Master
The link you posted is very interesting, thank you. Until you actually read the amount of verses regarding OBE's in the Bible it make you wonder why it's never discussed in Churches, I personally think these types of discussions could draw more people in not push them away..
There is a deeper spiritual world around us that our 'physical senses' (in the body) can't perceive, but (in the spirit) can be perceived. Imo.....
Old Today, 11:07 AM
Master
Thank you Sky - I think modern day thinking / knowing can / will bring more people in churches, the ones that want to go that is - there's a lot of people in towns who believe in God and Spirit, it's just connecting with them - with modern day thinking...

Faithful follower of Jesus Christ - doing God's work, and via the Holy Spirit... I won't hold your hand and walk with you, or be around on your journey if you fall, but I will shine a light - go this way...
Old Today, 11:08 AM
Master
Has anyone noticed this thread has been like a tortoise getting to 300k the last few weeks? It was in racehorse mode over all those months since setup in Jan this year.

But churches never get back to us, saying it made a difference - all those links I put on churches groups on FB this year to here, people came - we have a Church Regeneration Project on Facebook, just the same people don't get back with good news.

And I know we all have different opinions on this, but its about being civil with each other on this sometimes difficult planet - and the moment if it gets uncomfortable here with differing opinions, I'll get busy elsewhere - just think of me saying 'see you around' - in this together to save those churches - so join up church people, and let us know what works, what doesn't.

I'm going to spend some time this weekend putting links to here from many church posts on Facebook, see if we can get it in racehorse mode again - have a lovely weekend everyone looking on...