Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spirituality

Old 20-07-2013, 08:47 PM
Prepmack

Question Lightworker?

Hi everyone!

I'm having troubles identifying myself, but I believe I'm on the right track. I believe I am a lightworker. I have read various sites telling me the traits of one, and I fit almost under every one of them. I have always felt out of place/have never had many friends/always had troubles making and staying with friends, I'm very compassionate. I love animals, being out in nature, and I always try and look at people with understanding. I'm either freinds with very spiritual people or "wounded" people. I have an instinct to try and feel where people are spiritually and always try to make others comfortable with the subject. I never "push" it on anyone, like some "religions" do. I just ultimately want others to be aware. (let's be honest, it's beautiful!) I'm lonely and often find myself isolated and invisible in a crowded place. I get anxiety in crowds, and have went years of depression/suicidal. During some of my darkest times, I can recall myself saying to myself at times, "I want to go home." I have always been attracted to healing careers, and currently volunteer at a nearby animal shelter. (Nothing feels better than being there!) I'm very intuitive. I have been experiencing things since I was young says my mother, and my first remembrance was when I was 9 and hearing a little girls voice ask me a question. I am 18 now. To this day I hear chumming in my house, feel presences, woken to spirits in my room/face, turn on my phones video camera to pick up all colours of bright orbs, find white feathers every so often, and I have seen my spiritual guide physical form through a medium reading. I have experienced high pitch ringing in one of my ears every so often, my guide says hello using 11:11/1:11/111 all the time for years and I went through a stage of waking up every single night at the hours of 3. (Which is a sign of a spiritual awakening)

Sorry, got a little crazy there! But what confuses me is how I "hate" life and people. I dread starting my day at work because I feel like I literally hate all people. I have a very hard time with tolerance and I'm often very overwhelmed, irritated and emotional. Lightworkers aren't supposed to hate people right? My moods can change in the flip of a dime. Is this my way of possibly picking up on others energies and that's why I'm always so miserable and drained by the end of a day? I feel like life often has no purpose, it's repetitive, and I want to literally die.

Do I sound like I could very well be a lightworker?

Thanks for helping me out! Finding my purpose is my main goal!
Old 20-07-2013, 09:40 PM
Experiencer

You seem like a loving man. Try to find common ground with people, we are spiritual beings on a human journey, and while we are humans/animals and social animals at that. I don't think you really ''hate'' people, you are so very young. I bet your family adore you. Life is a gift, every breath is a blessing from God. You are by your own admission compassionate and loving, and there aren't two greater traits than that.

God Bless you, live your life with love and the rest will take care of itself.
Old 21-07-2013, 03:04 AM
MaceW

?

I too have trouble with peoples energy draining me / weighing me down. You should look up "traits of an empath" and see if that doesn't apply to you.
Old 21-07-2013, 05:00 PM
Deactivated Account

Hang in there, prepmack... you can find the comfort and reassurance of spirits and angels you deserve. I'd suggest you focus on that and make your emotional health and happiness a priority.
My theory is that lightworkers are "advanced souls" so we "remember" (in our spiritual DNA) more past lives, more wisdom gained, and we most likely recently incarnated in more advanced civilizations, where there was better justice, compassion and regard for fellow beings. So we are often shocked or alienated or rubbed the wrong way by the energies and behaviors of others.
Stay away from the crowds... stay near those whose energy you like. I don't like a lot of people either but my higher self knows I'm just feeding conflict, though sometimes its the best I can do to admit that I hate them. They have hurt me. They are so dishonest and they believe their own lies- that is the evolutionary stage where they are stuck and we are here to guide/force/support growth of the masses away from that current fatal flaw in humanity. It will take a millenium and I can only do a small part. I may have to work on forgiveness later, but for now I say to them, in all honesty, "Jesus loves you, but I don't."'
Old 21-07-2013, 05:05 PM
Deactivated Account

oh and I forgot to mention- the 1's can only mean one thing (IMO) - that you are going to meet your twin soul. (And become twin flames if you are lucky, that's just my preference for the terminology). You're so young you got LOTS of time to get it right, and lucky to have it start so young, you must have a special role to fulfill and so much to contribute!
Old 21-07-2013, 11:50 PM
ForYourTruth

I work with a lot of people who are finally welcoming their spirituality into their reality: accepting their spiritual mission. The most common element of this shift is that they hate their environment: people / workplace / city etc. The reason behind this is that their environment is not a vibrational alignment to their higher self path and purpose. Your hate has nothing to do with the people around you. It's your personal inner struggle: your soul is pushing for expansion, while your mind/ego is resisting the expansion and pulling back by projecting your inner frustrations onto others.

We are experiencing a rapid expansion of spirituality on the planet. The thrust of energy that is pushing us to expand is way stronger than we're used to, hence our mind is resisting it at a much greater intensity as well. You have to choose to do your purpose, and then do it. You'll see that things will get better. Otherwise you'll remain in a push/pull dialectic tension between your soul and ego. It's a choice.

Good luck on your journey! You are amazing and needed here no matter which path you choose. :)
Old 22-07-2013, 10:53 AM
Guide
Hi Prepmack,

There are many concepts in Spirituality, but none are any greater than the other. My advice would be to listen to your heart.

The main purpose of being a Lightworker is a compelling but selfless urge to help others and the world in general - by being connected to 'source'.

As you are aware from your research, often Lightworkers have personal traits that are different to others. This may by being over-sensitive, having issues with weight, wanting to be alone etc to name but a few. That is because they tend to put others before themselves - occasionally at their detriment. Once a Lightworker recognises this they can then learn to help themselves so they can help others. I have done this, as I had weight issues but have found real inspiration through Spirituality and other areas to really slim down so by helping myself I am now in a much better position to help others.

Lightwork goes beyond all conventional forms of help, like carrying someone's bag, pushing a car that has broken down etc. All or which are valid of course. But another aspect is also using the power of positive energy to help raise the vibration in others and make people feel better about themselves just by being in proximity of their auric field. The auric field is the projection of energy that everyone has surrounding them. This projection can be up to quite a few meters!

For example, someone who is feeling down is likely to have a lower level of vibration and may come into contact with someone who has a higher level of vibration. When their auric fields merge, it will also raise their vibration as well - making them feel better about themselves.

Another example:

Someone who is overweight may receive a lot of negative energy from others who silently criticise them. This then just keeps them in this negative cycle. A Lightworker will see beyond their physical appearance and - without judgement - radiates positive thoughts and energy towards them to help them raise their vibration to hopefully give them enough courage and confidence to change their lifestyle. Of course, it is up to that person to make the change - but sometimes as a Lightworker big things start from small positives :)

The thing is you may or not be a Lightworker - but as there is no kudos associated with it, it doesn't mean you are any greater or any less should you discover that Lightwork doesn't fully resonate with you.

The other thing to remember is our ego is keen to place 'labels' to give us 'status'. If you can calm your ego (meditation really helps!), this will help you to not get too hung up on defining yourself but allow your heart to simply recognise your belief within yourself so you are closer to 'source'. Everything else will then become clearer much more naturally :)

I hope this helps.

Paul