Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Most Anything > Lounge

Old 08-09-2024, 06:26 AM
Master

....Oh, plus I was pleased to see that Carsley pug out players like Gordon and Alexander- Arnold from the start .
Was good also to see McGuire back in the team after his injury issues .
Old 08-09-2024, 06:32 AM
Master

Red....
It does not bother me personally whether they sing the anthem or not.
When you see the line up of players ahead of the game during the anthems, some sing , some don't .
Those that don't will have their own reasons for not doing so.

During the euros this year I noted that NONE of the Spanish team sang the national anthem and it puzzled me. Not a single one , ever !
So I looked it up and when it turned out it's because there are no official lyrics to the Spanish anthem LOL...
Mystery solved.
Old 08-09-2024, 10:53 AM
Master

Was just thinking the other day maybe England should change the lyrics to………GOD SAVE OUR GRACIOUS TEAM………jeez that would get the crowd going, wouldn’t it!
Old 13-09-2024, 11:52 AM
Master

Just watched the highlights of the Finland England game.

Two brilliant goals by Kane and the passes from Trent were awesome. Glad to see Carsley including him in the team, which in my opinion he deserves. I wonder why Southgate left him out.
Old 15-09-2024, 07:37 AM
Master

The worst I’ve seen our guys play was last night. So disappointing. I wonder if the International break affected them? Can’t just blame one player, cos most of them were off! Mind you Forest just “parked the bus” so that makes it difficult for our guys cos the whole game was kick defend, kick defend and very little footy played.

Oh well they better get their act together before Tuesday cos they’re playing AC Milan.

Should be a good game Tottenham vs Arsenal tonight. Hope Tottenham win.
Old 17-09-2024, 11:38 AM
Master

Hi all.
Just looking up the leagues.
Can't believe Newcastle are in third spot.
Where did they come from ?????
In the league below I'm worrired that Hull are in relegation zone !!!
Watford still doing ok.
Leeds mediocre at mo.