Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 04-01-2017, 03:03 AM
Newbie ;)

Update: Black Wings

A long while ago I made a post in these forums about an angel that used to appear in my dreams regularly(my dreams are usually about fighting demons). I was trying to figure out who/what he was and what he wanted. I wasnt able to ask him for answers because even though he would give them, his voice would usually be too muffled for me to hear. Ive come back to share what Ive found out and to hopefully get some insight or opinions on what I still havent.

He told me his name is Jophiel. He doesnt appear as often in my dreams as he used to; only twice this year that I can remember. I have sensed him once this year in the waking world immediately after a dream. I still dont know what it is he wants me to do or why I keep having these dreams.

The first dream I had I didnt remember until I had deja vu. I was having a breakdown earlier this year because I felt my art wasnt good enough and that I should quit. I then remembered a dream where Jophiel took me to this exact moment. He didnt explain anything to my dreamself, but I had figured out what was wrong on my own and yelled at myself for wanting to give up. Obviously this got me to quit breaking down and continue making art. Its probably the most straightforward dream Ive ever had with him in it.

The second one, I was on Pluto in an army that was about to fight two fallen angels. Another angel was trying to buy time until Michael and Gabriel arrived and Jophiel was next to me, but I panicked hard enough to wake up. I went to the bathroom to calm down and when I came back to my room I could sense Jophiel waiting for me. When I tried to go back to sleep, I felt him gently grab my shoulders and knew that he was trying to take me back. I panicked again and he stopped, but Im certain he took me back as soon as I passed out. Unfortunately I dont remember anything after this.

Thoughts? I would honestly give almost anything for some kind of solid answer by this point.
Old 04-01-2017, 04:19 AM
Master
like attracts like : birds of a feather flock together.
the reason for Jophiel to appear with frequency is likely simply a matter
of you and he sharing "frequencies of expression"... it takes no effort to
be what you are (or for him to be him), so it's not as if he's indoctrinating
you into any particular course of action(s), he just finds you where he is at.

an important "life lesson" that you've undergone was a testing of your
resolution, to carry on where progress had seemed minimal. another
issue you're dealing with involves panic/courage, which is really just
more of the same testing of your resolution it seems.

happy new year
Old 04-01-2017, 04:29 AM
Experiencer
You might have meet God Himself and His Angels! <3 ♡ ♡.

Only Fallen Angels are on their own. A non fallen ones will always have God with them. Well, even the Fallen ones try to bring something else they and their ego will fail them, making them lack of any astral contact to be able to reincarnate to earth.

Recently I have been under very heavy attack myself, and had been somehow seeking help from both the Christian Churches (failed) and any non mainstream psychics that can or cannot read tarots for help and direction. And me... I am getting an uncontrolled power outburst till the Angels helped me to held it intact, but that power I could not use it anymore.

The reason why you could not hear his voice might be because at that time you were a bit tired and fell asleep, but after a rest, and if you are in some kind of situation which relates to his words, you might be able to recall something about this scene. It is that your psychic ability is under some develop to hear or see/feel things that comes from the "outside".

The two fallens, well they are named "Susan" and "Lynn". I knew those two. They are absolutely terrible and a shame. The highest of the fallen spirits of all. Other ones beside them are just servants.
Old 04-01-2017, 11:08 PM
Experiencer
HI Clockwork. I remember your post from back then, explain your dream in which you kill demons.
Since this is increasingly going in a direction where not discussing angels would be hard to do, let me say that looking up name Jophiel, does indeed come with results in google. It is supposed to be am archangel, accompanying Metatron, with a distinct feminine energy. An archangel associated with beauty. which name translates to "Beauty of God" or "Divine Beauty". Archangel Jophiel is also closely associated with arts, crafts, and creative pursuits in general. I find this interesting, since you clearly do art work. However your description and distinct male energy you seem to be experiencing does not really fit in. I did read somewhere that the color of Jophiel is supposed to be Very dark pink, so perhaps next time, pay extra attention to its wings. Are they really black, or perhaps just dark pink?

About the other things that you wrote. it would appear that since the time of your first post about Jophiel, the things got a lot more physical and conscious. It may all appear fascinating, but you alone should have clear knowledge if any of this is what you really desire.

If find it hard to talk about angels, because I do not see them like most of the people that believe in them do. I do not find them positive and of true light, and all the separation between fallen and real angels for me is only a deception. While I can say in past I had contact with them, albeit a very intuitive and soft one, I often called upon Gabriel especially, and I often felt myself truly secure in its energy, but certain realizations along with new information, made me take step back from them. Your experiences are however your own, and I feel strongly that you are strong enough to do whatever is needed to make yourself whole and complete. It is however ok to ask questions, and true light will always give you a clear and simple answer, even if you ask it the same thing multiple times. Keep that in mind, perhaps it could serve you someday. I wish you many happy and fulfilling moment, creating your art =)
Old 05-01-2017, 04:24 AM
Newbie ;)

@H:O:R:A:C:E
Ive never considered that before; that its just a matter of similar frequencies. And that would make sense because I will panic at some of the slightest things. Thank you for your insight!

@IndigoViolet
Ill keep that in mind the next time I run into something sketchy while dreaming, thank you! I hope you find someone to help you while youre under attack. Have you tried asking God to send angels for protection and cleansing?
And that would make sense, Im not usually fully lucid in my dreams so.

@Azmond
Hello! I read your post and I do agree now; white doesnt always mean good and black doesnt always mean bad. But I feel like Jophiel is not bad. He's been appearing in my dreams since I was 13-ish, Im currently 21, and all he's ever really done is protect and teach me how to defend myself.

Yes, I would agree that his appearance doesnt fit with those online. I just chalked it up to angels being able to take whatever form they choose, but he isnt very masculine as a man in my dreams. He has a very slight figure so maybe thats it? I do occasionally notice a purple-ish/magenta hue around his wings.

While I dont know the entirety of your story(I would like to though, it sounds fascinating) I do try to stay wary around dream beings. Im not 100% certain that my dream guide is Jophiel, but thats the only name he has given me and he does match up in certain aspects. I have no way to ask myself because Im not guaranteed an answer or that I can hear any answer given me. Thank you for your advice and wisdom, I will keep it in mind!
Old 05-01-2017, 05:01 AM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clockwork

@IndigoViolet
Ill keep that in mind the next time I run into something sketchy while dreaming, thank you! I hope you find someone to help you while youre under attack. Have you tried asking God to send angels for protection and cleansing?
And that would make sense, Im not usually fully lucid in my dreams so.

While I know how forces and energies if the Astral plane works, which is (part of) what I am good at, although spiritually and astrally, already been recieving help from them. However if talking toward the God side I am not so clear, but others that arent quite, then I know much more. However, I have yet to see they are mentioned anywhere for the time being.

According to them, I got the wrong energy, and till this time, (god will eat it if I accidentally used it) that problem isn't fixed. So I am pretty much.. Well, stuck, and nothing at all I can use to fend off those attacks.

The whole lot of the fallens are going towards me due to some rebellion. They got dumped for their deeds, which imo is fair enough.

Thank you for your reply and hope you got it sorted (: