Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 21-12-2016, 05:03 AM
Suspended
Knower

Meeting other guides question

O.K. I've been seeing spirits guide for a long time like 20 years, or so, but for the first 15 years I always consider them demons, and what even odd is that they guide me how to set people free, and 20 years later a man told me what it is, and he simply said pray for me, and he will pray for me also, and this is the grandest answer that I've ever got in my 20 years of quest searching for answer what these thing I've seen for 20 years.

Anyway this is not what I wanted to talk about, but this is just the summary to get y'all started. Alright before I ever knew what spirits guide was I have always assume it was demon. Then later on I got possessed by my so called Spirit Guides, and it force me to stop doing that, and put me into some kind of submissive state, and made me surrender, and after I surrender I learn thing that I never knew, and never taught by the christian community.

I got lock up in a mental hospital because I wanted to know what is going on, and after I got out I kept my mouth shut, but kept doing the search for truth to find out what is going on. After I got out of the hospital 15 years later I started to meditate, and I saw my first aura, and I never see this before it was color green, and purple so I search online on computer, and type Seeing green, and I found a site it show seeing green aura so I learn more about it, and was fascinated, and had no idea what it is, and maybe I am not.

Anyway this was the very beginning of knowledge for me in the very beginning of the first 15 years after my first discovery. I bother people, and I got lock up because I wanted to know something so simple, but it was hidden from the masses, and kept conceal. If it wasn't so concealing I would have gotten my answer a lot sooner, but at the same time probably not because the society we live in are very shallow minded, and judgmental.

Alright anyway after my possession, or spirits guide decided to step in to help me see the truth because I always kept thinking everything is Satan, or something, and kept casting it out, or trying to cast it out. Anyway I have already cast out many spirits, but I am not sure what exactly I am casting out, and I wonder if I cast the other person soul out if you get what I mean haha alright, but it's funny, and at the same time confusing because we really don't know what is going on, and we believe the Bible, or we believe in the society what they say what is going on over at the other side, and it's really hard to believe that we society accept society whatever the society says, and we follow it, and believe it, and yet we still have no idea, but we still do it, and it's amazing how we can just accept what society tell us, and believe it, and do them without study, or checking to make sure, or even check to see if they know what they are doing.

You see my point what I am trying to say here is that I still don't know the truth, or what is going on over there on the other side, and I could still be deceive, and just like all of us we're all human, and we all have the same problem.

Jesus said that there will be other greater than Jesus, and Jesus said we can be like him. I was told that there is always somebody better than you so I know that there is somebody out there that knows a lot more than me, and I know that there is somebody out there that knows a lot more than the person that know a lot more than me so it basically mean that there will always be somebody else out there that knows more than somebody.

O.K. now I want to share because it seem like over there at the other side is more than just holiness because over there at the other side it has no limit so the limit is going to make even us, and ourselves censorship, and it's like we're against us, and fighting among ourselves because of pride.

Now we're stuck speaking mystery because right now it's the spirits job to speak to us because of how primitive we are controlling the society so now we can speak in words that only the spirits will have to teach you instead of us teaching.

Alright here I go when I see other I see other spirits guide as if it is there own soul, and it's the one that they leave, and stay here on Earth. Now I wonder if anybody else see it like that because I never knew spirits guide, or what they was, and this is how I always see them like that before I even knew what a spirits guide was.

I have never seen a person soul before, but I can understand part of it some what it's like our own higher selves, but I did notice something that every dang person has a spirits so that tells me it cannot be spirits guide because it was within that person, and I can see it very clearly so it sound like it's us, and that is us not spirits guide.

I've asked it before to show me themselves it show me themselves, and it looks like what you see in mythical creature or folk lore stories, and what if we looks like that, and this is our true soul because we reincarnate. I don't know like I said above there is always somebody else better than other, and maybe I got this one right, and maybe I am close, but not accurate.

Thank you for taking your time to read this, and please share if you're having the same experience as mine is.