Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 20-12-2016, 02:33 PM
Master
My 'guides' are my imaginary friends. They were when I was little..They are the same. Imaginary friends, aren't all that imaginary.

I cannot make this stuff up.

@Vespa 68, I don't know what you do, but other people do different things, and there might be another purpose that you are not aware of. For instance, I might see another person's guide to tell me something about the person, so I best know how to work with them. That is one possibility. My guides will talk to other people and ask them to do things for me. I had a friend who was a medium, and they would talk to her. Often they will communicate with people in a less obvious way, but they let them know what needs to be done. That is a reason that is not about healing.. I do healing sometimes, but it isn't my main job. I do what is needed, whatever that might be, and it varies.

I am not saying that I am great at this, or that I want to do this, but sometimes I would see a guide 'doing something' and that would be a clue.

I just did that with someone a few minutes ago. It was for a purpose, to let me know what is going on.

I too am careful about what I believe in. I believe in other people's experiences, but not always in their interpretation or core beliefs. We all have different ways of doing things and what is so for one person is not so for another.

This thread is a good example of "Absolutely not ever" and "only for healing" to "I do it all the time"

It is fine to say 'what is so' for you, but to claim to know all the rules is a bit over-reaching. We can learn from what we observe and from what we are taught but in this realm things are flexible and what is so for one person, isn't necessarily so for another.
Old 21-12-2016, 04:19 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rozie
My 'guides' are my imaginary friends. They were when I was little..They are the same. Imaginary friends, aren't all that imaginary.

I cannot make this stuff up.

@Vespa 68, I don't know what you do, but other people do different things, and there might be another purpose that you are not aware of. For instance, I might see another person's guide to tell me something about the person, so I best know how to work with them. That is one possibility. My guides will talk to other people and ask them to do things for me. I had a friend who was a medium, and they would talk to her. Often they will communicate with people in a less obvious way, but they let them know what needs to be done. That is a reason that is not about healing.. I do healing sometimes, but it isn't my main job. I do what is needed, whatever that might be, and it varies.

I am not saying that I am great at this, or that I want to do this, but sometimes I would see a guide 'doing something' and that would be a clue.

I just did that with someone a few minutes ago. It was for a purpose, to let me know what is going on.

I too am careful about what I believe in. I believe in other people's experiences, but not always in their interpretation or core beliefs. We all have different ways of doing things and what is so for one person is not so for another.

This thread is a good example of "Absolutely not ever" and "only for healing" to "I do it all the time"

It is fine to say 'what is so' for you, but to claim to know all the rules is a bit over-reaching. We can learn from what we observe and from what we are taught but in this realm things are flexible and what is so for one person, isn't necessarily so for another.

Yes, I am a healer and medium and didn't really understand the full role of guides and was misled by other mediums or healers and with what they would tell me about guides in the past and their messages. After a major awakening and being more true to myself, I understood that guides are only there for an extremely high purpose, which is healing. What I also understood is that some healers get a lot of information wrong if they have not done any inner work. More often with mediums, they can attract a being of low vibration.This is my experience, makes perfect sense to me but people can believe what they want. I like to give people the highest truth I can when I heal.