Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Signs & Synchronicities

Old 26-03-2015, 06:22 PM
Knower

3 crows

hi all…3 crows flying around my balcony. not typical birds here. their appearing had an impact on me…

what can they mean?
Old 27-03-2015, 03:55 AM
Master

I love crows, I think they're awesome and very smart. Crows represent spiritual growth and magic; and remind us that there are opportunities for us.
Old 25-07-2015, 02:18 AM
I was driving the other night and saw 3 cats laying in line on the footpath, most the cats are stray around here and it just seemed unusual. Ive been seeing cats everywhere lately but thats the first time i saw 3 together :/ not sure what that means
Old 25-07-2015, 03:49 AM
Suspended
The crow might be your animal totem for the time being.
Old 25-07-2015, 06:52 PM
Master
I'm going to brainstorm this reply, crows (&/or ravens?) have been proven scientifically as being the smartest birds on the planet. There is a distinct trickster nature to both them and their older cousins ravens, not just in the mythology or theology, but if you've lived around them long enough you'll learn soon enough quite literally. They're mischievous and enjoy teasing not only humans but also human's dumb dumb dogs, which is hilarious to witness imo.

Can't tell you how many times in my youth walking home in the morning hung over, how often crows would follow me all the way from telephone wire to tree, and caw as annoyingly as possible at me the entire time. That's to say nothing of more specific stories involving them or ravens from other people I know or myself. They are truly clever birds, more so than most people might think.

I feel sometimes they want to get my attention with flybys etc. as if to wake up to something. My friend claims he established communication with crows once by banging a staff or some such thing, and the crows would mimic the number of bangs back to him in caws. In some native stories and creation mythologies the Raven is said to bring sunlight to the world. They can also make a remarkable variety of sounds, unlike the crow who has just the standard caw, more or less.

Maybe that they came in 3 means something. If I'm not mistaken, crows landed on the two thieves on either side of Jesus at his crucifixion, so maybe having to do with the shadow side on some level as well. Another hero-god figure from norse mythology, Odin, (who was also crucified, on a tree rather than a cross though) is associated with ravens, they act as scouts for him, much like crows or ravens act as spies for Sauron and Saruman in the Lord of the Rings trilogy.
Old 25-07-2015, 07:47 PM
Master
Actually upon further investigation there is no mention in the bible of crows present at the crucifixion so don't know where I picked that up or where I came up with that.
Old 26-07-2015, 06:25 AM
Experiencer

A bit random but If i hear a crow i always think they are screeching ..FARK..FARK..FARK. (As in the F word).
Old 26-07-2015, 11:15 AM
Master
I google this - the answer to "What is the meaning of 3 crows?" is incredibly varied and sometime hysterical. In other words clanging gongs of opinion and conjecture.

So if you went to know what IF anything seeing three crows meant then pay attention to happenings over the next few days and see if it meant anything other that 3 buddy crows hanging out together. :)
Old 02-08-2015, 09:01 PM
Seeker

Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackcat15
hi all…3 crows flying around my balcony. not typical birds here. their appearing had an impact on me…

what can they mean?

Omg,this is crazy because of a coincidence I heard relating to "3 crows" and how I thought in my head about how I would share it if the subject ever came up. So, I work as a dental assistant and I overhead a hygiene patient talking the other day about the meaning of 3 crows....it means murder/death. 2 crows means attempted murder, while 3 means murder. I'm not sure exactly what he was referring to, but I heard that a couple weeks ago and it has stuck in my head. Maybe I've been waiting for you

And on the synchronicity board too? That's freaky
Old 06-08-2015, 01:19 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by CD1991
Omg,this is crazy because of a coincidence I heard relating to "3 crows" and how I thought in my head about how I would share it if the subject ever came up. So, I work as a dental assistant and I overhead a hygiene patient talking the other day about the meaning of 3 crows....it means murder/death. 2 crows means attempted murder, while 3 means murder. I'm not sure exactly what he was referring to, but I heard that a couple weeks ago and it has stuck in my head. Maybe I've been waiting for you

And on the synchronicity board too? That's freaky

For what it's worth, I've seen groups of 2 & 3 crows and that's never come up. Interesting, never heard that before. A "murder of crows" is a term that simply means a group of crows. Something I have heard though is when a very large group of crows lands on your house it portends a death.

In the Hindu culture, crows represent a person's connection to their ancestors. If, when offering of food at a funeral, if the crow/s accept and take the food it means the person who has passed away has found peace, if the crows do not take it it means the soul is still not at rest or in some way still has unresolved issues on earth to deal with.

There is a ton of different mythological interpretations having to do with crows from a wide variety of different places & cultures all over the world.