Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Dreams

Old 18-07-2015, 12:08 AM
Guide

Dreaming on girls

So I've been dreaming about girls lately, I'm almost entirely convinced that they're not some lame aspect of myself but symbolic as a soulmate or something, seeing as that's pretty much my main goal of obtaining right now.

In my first dream I went to a bar with a girl I know, she told me she liked to listen to Hardwell, after which I write "**** Hardwell" underneath the table for some reason. I look at her again and her appearance has changed, she has a much more "alternative" look. We then try to leave the bar but the owner shuts the door right before our noses. He told me that three guys have been seen stealing something out of my car and leaving something there. I know all three guys in real life, but I mistook one of them for someone else, then the owner of the bar corrects me.

In my second dream I'm at a train station, laying on the ground while hugging an obese girl, then pushing her off of me. Another girl looks at me if I'm alright, she has freckles and glasses, then I walk away and sit on the ground somewhere. I ask myself loudly: "Where is my soulmate?", after which I see a girl between the masses of people walking around, she has long black hair. Her hair was hanging over her face, I couldn't believe what I saw, everything was suddenly in slow-motion. I immediately stood up, hen I looked at her again she was standing right before me, looking straight at me while smiling. I ran to her to hug her.

Could anyone please help me interpret these dreams? I have some theories but I would like some more help. One thing I'm almost sure of is that they're telling me I'm not into girls who are too normal.