Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Dreams

Old 14-11-2014, 12:26 AM
LizBeefo

Question Dreaming that I have killed someone

I have had these dreams, and I have had them on a lot of occasions now. It's the most disturbing and unsettling for me (especially as it feels like reality at the time).
In these dreams it's normally that I have killed someone. I never dream that I am killing someone, always that I have done it already and some time has passed, normally a long while. But I know each time how I've done it and how I've tried to get rid of/hide the body/evidence (disturbing I know!).

Anyway, it's always that I am about to be found out, someone is on my case and about to discover what I have done and I am feeling this intense sense of dread and incredible fear as well that I am going to be found out and then that's it, I'm discovered as a murderer. It's bizaar though that one thing I don't seem to feel in any of these dreams is guilt for having done it. It's always just the horrible sense of being found out and no one understanding

It's obviously such a huge sense of relief once I wake up! Does anyone know what it could mean? (If it means anything at all!)
Old 14-11-2014, 02:16 AM
Yaoughta

Dreaming of murdering someone in a dream usually means that you're killing off or destroying parts of yourself. These parts can represent old beliefs, behaviors, perceptions etc.

The fact that you do not experience any guilt from the act is a good thing as it probably represents killing off parts of yourself that you no longer needed or ones that were not serving you well. However, you do have a fear of being found out. It is probably more likely that you have been attempting to change and are concerned people may not accept the new you or the changes that you're making and you question them yourself and are not confident about them.

These types of dreams are very common and nothing to worry about. If you wish to grow through them and or put an end to them, ask for help after you have them. Immediately upon waking from one of them and realizing it was just a dream, ask for help to understand them. Most of the time, simply by asking for assistance to understand them often helps.
Old 14-11-2014, 10:46 AM
Master
If this were my dream, even if I couldn't interpret it I would feel the feelings that it brought up, as I believe that this is often the point of dreams - releasing old stuck feelings. It's nice to know what they mean but not vital. So I would recreate the sense of dread and incredible fear by replaying the appropriate part of the dream that made these feelings occur, and try to stay with the feeling that results even if only for a minute at a time. And you only need to do it a couple of times to start unsticking the feeling. I find this method can be painful but effective, allowing future dreams to start evolving.
Old 14-11-2014, 03:08 PM
LizBeefo

Thank you both! That does make sense. I will try your advice!
Old 14-11-2014, 04:59 PM
VisionQuest

Quote:
Originally Posted by LizBeefo
I have had these dreams, and I have had them on a lot of occasions now. It's the most disturbing and unsettling for me (especially as it feels like reality at the time).
In these dreams it's normally that I have killed someone. I never dream that I am killing someone, always that I have done it already and some time has passed, normally a long while. But I know each time how I've done it and how I've tried to get rid of/hide the body/evidence (disturbing I know!).

Anyway, it's always that I am about to be found out, someone is on my case and about to discover what I have done and I am feeling this intense sense of dread and incredible fear as well that I am going to be found out and then that's it, I'm discovered as a murderer. It's bizaar though that one thing I don't seem to feel in any of these dreams is guilt for having done it. It's always just the horrible sense of being found out and no one understanding

It's obviously such a huge sense of relief once I wake up! Does anyone know what it could mean? (If it means anything at all!)

This REFLECTS a state of consciousness.

Think back to someone you hurt. That is DEATH! That is Murder! You murder ones JOY and it reflects as killing someone is a dream. It rises to our AWARENESS in order to be corrected. While we cannot go back and change the event , we CAN CHANGE the way we perceive it. We can acknowledge the error and forgive ourselves and others. We can restore the balance and then the dream shifts! You will be saving a life and not taking one, or being friends with a former enemy.