Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Dreams

Old 10-01-2018, 10:57 PM
Knower
Dreaming of your first love

Hey everyone hope you are all well? Just wondering what peoples opinions are on first loves and dreaming about first loves many years later? I had a hard time for many years over my first love but after many years of healing and contemplation I began to realise the bad far outwayed the good but i can look back now and laugh at all these things and see them as a life time ago. I see this girl now and It is just someone who i don't recognise anymore just another face like everyone else.
Something that does crop up from time to time is dreams of this person, not in any sort of sexual way but always in some sort of loving relationship sort of way, loving embraces, holding hands and feeling a powerful wave of love, walking on the beach and all these kind of things though i wake up and i think to myself why? What can this mean when in reality there are no feelings, not recognising this person anymore? Is this Some part of myself that I am finding? Is she a symbol for something? Just wondering your opinions as this interests me as these sort of dreams pop up from time to time. Cheers big ears !
Old 11-01-2018, 01:14 PM
Master
yes, i think that the dream figure is a symbol for you Incognitomagnito.
particular emotional triggers are likely tied to this appearance, in memory.
Old 11-01-2018, 07:27 PM
Knower
Hey guys and thankyou for your replies. Perfection I think i understand what you are saying and I agree, that underneath the illusion of form is the truth or what we realise and that we are connected to this always in honesty i feel greatly connected to this understanding and has brought me great joy and freedom in knowing this lately, the like i have never experienced before! Not to say that everything is all rainbows and lollipops but there is a deeper understanding than whats on the surface. Cheers H.O.R.A.C.E though what do you mean by an emotional trigger ?
Old 12-01-2018, 12:37 PM
Master
i think i'd chosen the word "triggered" mistakenly (sorry)... what i was
attempting to convey was rather the opposite than you being motivated
by some triggered effect.
someplace within you you have 'receptors' which recognize peacefulness,
fulfillment, completion, and/or other such things. it's my thought that you've
associated those sensations, within your memory, with that particular form
(of your first love). when your subconscious is speaking to you of such
qualities, it may appear to you in your dreams as embodied by that person.