Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Meditation

Old 19-02-2016, 08:32 PM
Newbie ;)

Unhappy My energy my skin is smothering me can you help?

I've been having it for awhile now but i had it in the past too im 24 years old now. There are certain points in my stomach and belly and my head where i feel very irritated. It makes me angry and i get neurotic. Ive had a nervous breackdown a few months ago my teeth was aching and i got irritated from it. I tried to calm down but couldnt and my left side of my whole body from head to toe started trembling. I got angry then frustrated explosions of energy appeard then angry again and so on. So i guess i have some problems with my nervous system but going to the hospital the doctor asked me some question if i hear voices inside my head. Well i do have some bad thoughts that keep coming up and i dont like them. I am not sure what to share with you here so you can help me so bear with me for a few minutes. This skin or energy thing i feel is one thing that i can have. Its a sensation that doesnt feel whole like there is supposed to be another sensation linked to it. I tried to search for it but its not easy to calm. As im talking about it now it starts happening again... Not again ..its just a click and it breaks apart. My foot is starting to feel irritated. Also my head is tricky. Its like a screw in my head that is loose. lol and my energy of my right upper body gets sucked away from me usually towards other people and i get angry again but i do not show it. Its always there and the more i think about it it happens again. Today i astral projected staying in my body there were voices playing a game or something . i sometimes get these electrical waves crushing towards me inside me but i feel like i have this strong wall now. I didnt do anything but lie down with eyes open and these waves came through my right head into my ear. I am pretty used to it by now but its quite strong energy like someone is watering a flower the hard way you know putting pressure on the water. From this i could clearly observe this thick wall inside my head and on my ear. The voices counted to ten but i didnt do anything and they got bored. I saw a weird symbol on a portrait i drawed lol i dont even know if that matters anymore im sorry to confuse you. Im really tired of writing all this and feel like leaving it alone but these things doesnt leave me alone and i want that to be over with somehow. I mean with every move i make i always feel energy moving and its messed up! I try to play guitar and its messed up. Only crying makes me feel good but even that is not in my control. I lose to much energy and i cant do the things i love the most. Okay i got a little sentimental maybe its too bad to be true. Its just preventing me from functioning as i want to. My focus is distracted by these shifts of energy in my body
Old 19-02-2016, 08:42 PM
Master
I do not know what is happening to you, but I wouldn't be surprised if it were some sort of kundalini or energy imbalance.

Maybe do some yoga, which can clear up any blocked energy and chakra points in the body--a general healing might help too.

Maybe sleep with a lavender sachet in your pillow, or carry some around, as it's known to be a mental relaxer. Some grounding crystals like obsidian or onyx might help a bit too.
Old 25-03-2016, 07:49 PM
Knower
I would say that Shinsoo is right some sort of kundalini awakening. I would do some chakra exercises, I do the 5 Tibetan rights every morning before the first meditation works great for my kundalini energy!
Joe
Old 01-04-2016, 06:02 AM
Experiencer
While I cannot claim to know what is happening, the fact you have waves of energy surging with anger leads me to believe you are having a fluctuation of energy in an imbalanced chakra, either in the base - which is responsible for security - or in the heart. Sometimes it is tied to the center of your torso, in the solar plexus. You mentioned your stomach and belly, so I would suspect it's the latter. You may try imagining a few different things. Have cooling water come in to clear out the anger. Or, imagine the great pressure you feel suddenly letting out, like tapping a keg. Let all the buildup release. Another method is to envision the angry energy and words forming the wings of a red butterfly in your body or on your skin. When it is full of the energy, wish it to go somewhere to heal and let it flit off. You can repeat any of these multiple times, or mix-and-match if you'd like.

It is also possible you are simply receiving too much energy from somewhere. If it's coming from your personal source (spirit guides, a higher power, etc), you can ask your "higher self" to turn down the energy influx by saying - either mentally or aloud - "Higher self, please only allow in the amount of energy my body can comfortably handle". If it's coming from someone who is trying to sap you, you can do a couple of things. First, envision a sphere or egg shape of light surrounding you. White is common, and blue is known to be especially effective. This is a shielding technique. Second, imagine threads or hooks attached to you. Each of these is connected to another person or thought that is draining you. Imagine the cords gently severed by blades, or golden scissors. Let them fall away. Once that is complete, imagine the negative energy - including your frustration that you haven't been able to let go of the energy in the past - manifest as some kind of visualization or feeling. When you have a clear idea of what it is - often it is a red or grey fog, or a tension - imagine it drifting out and away from your body. Out of the shield, released to the cosmos to heal. Take as long as you need, and if you feel impatient, let that impatience drift off as well. When it has cleared out, choose what you wish to replace. This could be a feeling of calmness in the form of green, crisp light, or possibly sunlight. Or the feeling of stillness of a water drop in a clear forest pool. Let that energy in, taking up the space the other energy occupied. If you feel yourself become floaty, you can imagine yourself being grounded by visualizing roots coming down through your feet, legs, or pelvis into the earth to connect you with it.

I wish you luck, and hope one of these methods helps at least a bit. It sounds like you have a lot of fluctuating energy and emotions. While crying is good and refreshing, I understand it can be inconvenient. I have also felt a relief afterward; like my mind was suddenly calm and didn't have the usual background noise.
Old 01-04-2016, 07:08 AM
Master
since you've already received advice about kundalini energy and chakras,
i'll speak to another issue. you may have hormonal or chemical imbalances
that lead to strange bodily sensations or odd thoughts. have the doctors
you've visited looked into that possibility?
your environment might contain substances which interact adversely with your
health; perhaps there are contaminants in your building or neighborhood.
your diet may include something that you've got an allergic type reaction to.
pharmaceuticals that you may ingest could certainly have odd side effects.
changing your environment, diet, and or medications might benefit you.
be well, H:O:R:A:C:E
Old 01-04-2016, 11:57 PM
Guide

It's possible that "part" of your problem could be that your possessed by a ghost. There's an Accupressure point on the soul of your foot called "Kidney 1" (bubbling spring). You can use a website such as Yin Yang House to identify the exact location. If you have a lemon (real lemon), slice a small piece, squeeze it, and place the juice on your fingers to stimulate that point on the soles of each foot. There's also anther important point called "Heart 1" (Utmost Spurce) located underneath your left armpit. Use the middle finger of your right hand and a cotton ball to stimulate that point, applying pressure using the cotton ball.

If it is a ghost effecting you, then burning an incense such as Sandlewood, Frankensence, or Palo Santo stick will keep them away temporarily. What I would do is take some white or red yarn and use it to draw out a circle on the ground. It doesn't have to be precise, just close. Then sit inside of the circle, and light some incense. Then close your eyes, and Immagine that the incense and the circle are helping to protect your aura from the negative influences.
Old 02-04-2016, 11:02 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Philkins
I've been having it for awhile now but i had it in the past too im 24 years old now. There are certain points in my stomach and belly and my head where i feel very irritated. It makes me angry and i get neurotic. Ive had a nervous breackdown a few months ago my teeth was aching and i got irritated from it. I tried to calm down but couldnt and my left side of my whole body from head to toe started trembling. I got angry then frustrated explosions of energy appeard then angry again and so on. So i guess i have some problems with my nervous system but going to the hospital the doctor asked me some question if i hear voices inside my head. Well i do have some bad thoughts that keep coming up and i dont like them. I am not sure what to share with you here so you can help me so bear with me for a few minutes. This skin or energy thing i feel is one thing that i can have. Its a sensation that doesnt feel whole like there is supposed to be another sensation linked to it. I tried to search for it but its not easy to calm. As im talking about it now it starts happening again... Not again ..its just a click and it breaks apart. My foot is starting to feel irritated. Also my head is tricky. Its like a screw in my head that is loose. lol and my energy of my right upper body gets sucked away from me usually towards other people and i get angry again but i do not show it. Its always there and the more i think about it it happens again. Today i astral projected staying in my body there were voices playing a game or something . i sometimes get these electrical waves crushing towards me inside me but i feel like i have this strong wall now. I didnt do anything but lie down with eyes open and these waves came through my right head into my ear. I am pretty used to it by now but its quite strong energy like someone is watering a flower the hard way you know putting pressure on the water. From this i could clearly observe this thick wall inside my head and on my ear. The voices counted to ten but i didnt do anything and they got bored. I saw a weird symbol on a portrait i drawed lol i dont even know if that matters anymore im sorry to confuse you. Im really tired of writing all this and feel like leaving it alone but these things doesnt leave me alone and i want that to be over with somehow. I mean with every move i make i always feel energy moving and its messed up! I try to play guitar and its messed up. Only crying makes me feel good but even that is not in my control. I lose to much energy and i cant do the things i love the most. Okay i got a little sentimental maybe its too bad to be true. Its just preventing me from functioning as i want to. My focus is distracted by these shifts of energy in my body

Just wondering, do you meditate regularly?