Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Christianity

Old 24-11-2010, 12:07 AM
hesalwaysgood

Smile Discover The Will of God For your Everyday life Choices

We ought to make Jesus our Lord and be genuinely ready to seek him . (Romans 12:1-2, Mat 6:33) This may be thefirst step. There’s no other alternative! We should be willing to respond as God would in any given situation. (Psalm 25:ten) We should be humble and willing to discover. (Psalm 25:9) We need tospend time in his words everyday. This would be the most basic and powerful, yet most forgotten reality. Study the bible, not just read it. We must listen to God in prayer (Prov 8:34), not just giving a list of things, we will need. So generally, we are so significantly focused on what we need, that we miss what God would like from us!
Old 24-11-2010, 07:28 PM
Skye

Neither the bible or Jesus, has anything whatsoever to do with Spirtualism. You would no doubt get a better response from people if you reposted your comments on the Christianity forum. :)
Old 24-11-2010, 08:02 PM
Master
Skye we all have our opinions and according to HWG this is his or her spirituality and I feel we have to respect that.
jesus in his way was spiritual and I've an affinity for Jesus in a non christian way and speak to him a lot. Mind you I believe Jesus never died on the cross, had children, was married and was very new age.
Spiritlite.
Old 24-11-2010, 08:53 PM
Skye

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spiritlite
Skye we all have our opinions and according to HWG this is his or her spirituality and I feel we have to respect that.
jesus in his way was spiritual and I've an affinity for Jesus in a non christian way and speak to him a lot. Mind you I believe Jesus never died on the cross, had children, was married and was very new age.
Spiritlite.

Hi Spiritlite,

I do respect the opinion of HWG and other people for that matter. Although I do wonder if they respect my opinions.
Are you aware that Spiritualism is a legalised religion too? And, the Spiritualist's who do practice Spiritualism, do not follow the bible or Jesus. They have their own Principles which they adhere to in their lives. There is a also a difference between Spiritualism and a person being spiritual. I do recognise Jesus was a spiritual person, I would go so far as to say he was an excellent medium too, but as I am a practicing Spiritualist he most certainly is not my saviour, nor do I feel the need to have to go looking for him. There are other alternatives than Christianity that people may wish to practice.
Old 24-11-2010, 08:56 PM
Master
Skye I respect your opinions too can't we all just talk about what we believe in without people judging?
Spiritlite.
Old 24-11-2010, 08:57 PM
Master
I mean can't we just talk about what we believe in without fear of judgment form others? That's what I think I'm trying to say.
Spiritlite.
Old 24-11-2010, 09:19 PM
Skye

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spiritlite
I mean can't we just talk about what we believe in without fear of judgment form others? That's what I think I'm trying to say.
Spiritlite.

Without intending to come across as petty or inconsiderate, this is the Spiritualism Forum, this means discussing the religion known as Spiritualism with people who have the self same desire.

If I posted on the Christianity forum, giving my opinions of my religion I would expect to be told I was in the wrong place. Informing a person that they are posting on the wrong forum is not judging them. People post to receive a reply and to discuss their thoughts with people of like minds to help them gain further knowledge of their own choice, which is why I advised HWG it would be better for them to post on the appropriate forum.
Old 26-11-2010, 06:17 PM
Zandorf

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skye
Without intending to come across as petty or inconsiderate, this is the Spiritualism Forum, this means discussing the religion known as Spiritualism with people who have the self same desire.

If I posted on the Christianity forum, giving my opinions of my religion I would expect to be told I was in the wrong place. Informing a person that they are posting on the wrong forum is not judging them. People post to receive a reply and to discuss their thoughts with people of like minds to help them gain further knowledge of their own choice, which is why I advised HWG it would be better for them to post on the appropriate forum.

I totally agree with you here Skye, I don't expect to go onto a Spiritualist Forum and have someone try to punch all kinds of biblical quotations. Try to understand our beliefs before throwing down gauntlets. This person has no comprehension of our beliefs, and I find it offensive that they should come on here or any other spiritualist site and start Bible Punching.
Old 26-11-2010, 06:44 PM
Jules

*thread moved to Christianity by SF Staff*