Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Crystals & Gemstones

Old 12-06-2014, 06:03 PM
Seeker

Confusion about energy! Chatting about sex/masturbating???

This topic is not as scandalous as it sounds, guys...

So, today, I met up with two of my good friends (let's call them J and E for my convenience) from high school, and since I was not able to see them much lately, we chatted for a LONG time, about almost everything. I told them about my recent interest - my love for crystals :). I was naming some stones and crystals that are helping me, and then we were talking about energies, and from there, unexpectedly (to me), the topic went way off from what I was talking about (chemical make-up of different stones, healing, vibrations, etc.), and they bombarded me with so many questions! To add, they are questions that I could not answer!!

J asked me, "What about sex? What type of energy would that be? Good or bad?" and I was just starting to think, when E shot out similar questions - something along the lines of: "How does the energy of masturbation affect crystals around you?" J: "Would the crystal's spirit see you / judge you?" (<- they ask this because in the early part of the conversation, I also told them that some people can see better than us, and can contact the physical form of the crystals' spirit). ETC., ETC.... They do go on and on like that; you get the picture. I just sat there baffled, mainly because I have never thought of any of those questions before. Has anyone? In the end, I just listened until they ran out of breath or whatnot, and I probably just looked transparently clueless (Uhhh...What do I know, I'm still just a "newbie" even in Spiritual Forums LOL), and they laughed and suggested I should find out. I guess this is a way of finding out...

Tell me about what you think; it's a free and open discussion!
(I hope no one feels uncomfortable or offended & that these topics are too sensitive! I'm just blessed with loud and curious friends.)
Old 12-06-2014, 06:40 PM
Master
I once had a similar question myself about spirit guides and guardian angels.
What I was told was that they aren't around 24/7.
To be quite frank I don't think any energetic being would care much. You need a physical human body in order to be able to experience sexual feelings, so to them it is unknown.
If it's joyous, then you will radiate joy and happiness, which will be pleasant to any energy form, albeit spirit guide or crystal. Anything with an energy of sorts thrives better in an environment with positive energy.

Maybe you should ask your friends if their plants grow better in their bedrooms or wherever it is they enjoy physical pleasures Sounds to me like they were taking the mickey out of you.
Old 12-06-2014, 07:51 PM
Experiencer
Like mentioned above, Guides don't really care about that or judge your sexuality. As for the effects it can have on your crystals, it depends on how you're channeling that sexual energy and what your frame of mind is which also applies to your question of "is it good or bad?"... then again; we all have different interpretations of what's good and what's bad.

If you are concerned about the crystals then all you need to do is cleanse them, although if anything; the crystal are more likely to have an affect on you more then you on them. Some crystals can stimulate your Root and Sacral Chakras which can stimulate your physical and sexual energy.
Old 13-06-2014, 12:12 PM
Seeker

Thanks for your responses!

FairyCrystal,
now that you mention it, I do feel that angels and spirits aren't always around 24/7. And yes, we like to tease each other randomly, lol. Since I started the crystal topic that pricked their curiosity, I was the target this time, but I don't mind. I enjoy discussing things with them, because what they think are so different to what I usually think, and it is the same between the two of them, too. I felt that since this forum exists, I might as well ask away any queries! Also, I think one of them are beginning to get drawn into my hobby and seems to be interested in crystals now, so it would be nice to have an answer instead of just sitting there clueless-looking ;)

Selbor13,
I agree that good and bad are subjective. I wish I were the quick-thinking on-the-feet type, but I tend to wonder about things, daydreaming and mulling things over, so I wasn't able to come up with that point to my friends yesterday, even though I thought that afterwards... I guess I was also surprised at the many things I don't think about that were asked. As for "Guides don't really care about that or judge your sexuality", it is good to know, and that makes total sense. Thanks!
Old 13-06-2014, 06:48 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by snowflk
Thanks for your responses!

FairyCrystal,
now that you mention it, I do feel that angels and spirits aren't always around 24/7. And yes, we like to tease each other randomly, lol. Since I started the crystal topic that pricked their curiosity, I was the target this time, but I don't mind. I enjoy discussing things with them, because what they think are so different to what I usually think, and it is the same between the two of them, too. I felt that since this forum exists, I might as well ask away any queries! Also, I think one of them are beginning to get drawn into my hobby and seems to be interested in crystals now, so it would be nice to have an answer instead of just sitting there clueless-looking ;)
Hahaha, never good to be and feel tongue-tied!
And nice one of them is starting to get an interest :) Always great when your friends and loved ones do, so you can share (even) more.