Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Crystals & Gemstones

Old 11-06-2014, 02:40 PM
Knower
Geode version cleansing...?

Just a quick question here.

So, I have this little standing point crystal.
Last night I decided to cleanse his energy, but he's the one who walked me through how he wanted it to be done. Very specific.
A clear glass cup, 1/2 of this clear quartz geode he really seems to favor, and some salt.
I placed him inside of the geode (I swear, almost like a lock and a key for how well he fits into this small geode).
I poured a mixture of table salt and pink Himalyan rock salt into the clear quartz geode, all the way up until the whole half side of the geode was completely full and I couldn't see any bits of my little crystal sticking out.
Then I gently poured some water into the geode, purposely wetting down the salt and firmly packing it in. (Which is mondo weird since none of my other stones or crystals have EVER wanted to be cleansed with *WET* salt before.)
With this done, I was just gonna leave the cup on the kitchen counter, but nope! My little crystal insisted that he, the salt-filled geode he was in, and the cup they were both in, should be sitting on my computer desk, right in front of my monitor. And not simply sitting there, but specifically with the closed end of the geode facing me, not the open side with all the salt.

I get it that this is how he wants to have his energy cleansed but.... would anyone like to throw in their thoughts or experience and help me understand why this way? Why so specifically? Because my little crystal sure isn't telling me why. All I keep getting is the word "cleansing" any time I try to focus on my crystal and ask him about it.

Thank you in advance! It's appreciated!
Old 11-06-2014, 09:40 PM
Master
Well, I think that's really beautiful!
No idea why he wants it this way, and does it really matter? Sometimes we want to know all the specifics, but never get an answer. Could be a lesson in itself to learn to accept that :p

I sometimes get messages from crystals and skulls and I pay heed. Don't really question the why or how.

The only thing I find peculiar, is that he wants to face the monitor, as if he wants to absorb anything coming off the monitor.
In any case, chuck the salt once it's done. Don't keep it for another cleansing.
Old 12-06-2014, 12:50 AM
Knower
Thank you for helping me understand this a bit more, FairyCrystal!

Quote:
I sometimes get messages from crystals and skulls and I pay heed. Don't really question the why or how.
lol Unlike me. I can't get any amount of peace unless I understand the why. I'm always asking questions so I can understand better. Even if I don't end up using the information I recieve, simply having an answer helps me understand and puts my mind at ease.

Quote:
The only thing I find peculiar, is that he wants to face the monitor, as if he wants to absorb anything coming off the monitor.
I guess that must be the main reason why this little crystal has been hanging around my computer monitor lately, to absorb the energies coming from it. I'd heard about it a little here and there, about how electronics give off unhealthy energy, and how it's a good idea to have negative energy absorbing stones and crystals to soak it up so it won't affect us, but I never really thought about it.

Quote:
In any case, chuck the salt once it's done. Don't keep it for another cleansing.
Yes ma'am, and will do.

Thanks again for your time with this!
Old 12-06-2014, 08:25 AM
Master
Haha, no problem!
You know that the feminine principle is going with the flow, receiving, just 'being', accepting etc. and the masculine principle is to undertake, investigate, act, wanting to know etc.
Western society, which is very masculine, has taught us all our lives we have to be inquisitive, get knowledge into our heads, tells us succeeding is of the utmost importance, so we strive to be successful in life, career etc. and forget to simply 'be' and feel.
With the crystal you did feel, pay heed and acted upon it. Nice balance between feminine energy (feeling, accepting) masculine energy (acting)!
Like Yin and Yang, one can't exist without the other. Yin (feminine) needs a bit of Yang (masculine) in order to make things happen. Yang needs Yin to act but do it with feeling, from the heart.
(This is the abridged version, haha)
Hope you get what I'm trying to tell you? If not ... let me know
Old 12-06-2014, 01:31 PM
Knower
That's pretty cool about the Yin Yang flow. I'd never thought in terms like that, but that's still cool.

Oh, one more thing.
Since I put my little crystal in the geode and packed it in with wet salt, then set the cup in front of my monitor, there was this rough little amethyst that insisted on being RIGHT next to the cup the whole time. Half enjoying the cleansing energy coming from it, half feeling like, to me, waiting in line like it was gonna be her turn next in line to an amusement park ride.
Well, this morning, I was getting the really strong feeling to 'open up' the salt cocoon
kinda like this gif http://s27.postimg.org/635ybe9qp/emerge.gif
and WOW is he a happy little crystal from his time in here. However, as I was beginning to clean out the used salt from inside the geode half, putting it into the cup, the little amethyst got all excited and wanted to go rolling around in that salt.
I know what you said about throwing out the salt once my crystal finished (and I would have too if not for this little amethyst having spoken up), but I gave in and put her into the remaining salt and BOY is she happy. Reminds me a lot of

I'm not too sure what to make of this. (Least I can do is just let the little amethyst stay snuggled down into that salt for as long as she wants, then remove here when she's done.)

Has this ever happened for you?
Old 12-06-2014, 06:13 PM
Master
Wonderful! And how great that the little crystal is looking so happy! And I think you did real good with the amethyst :) Most important thing is to listen to what they tell you and your own intuition.
I have not had that particular same experience of course, but do get things that my logical mind cannot understand. I try to listen to my intuition as much as possible and just trust it is right.
The other day I put a lot of my crystals outdoors. A couple of years ago I might have want to think where they should go. Now I let the crystal guide me. I don't always know why they want to be where they end up, but if it's what they want ...
You know this bumper sticker "I do whatever my rice-crispies tell me to"
I should have one saying "I do whatever my crystals tell me to do" hahaha
Old 12-06-2014, 06:25 PM
Seeker

Haha! That picture of expressing how excited the little Amethyst felt is so cute, LoneFlower! I wonder if I'll be able to feel so clearly what my dear crystals want for cleansing, too, one day. Until then, I look forward to the experience :) ...right now, I just TRY, and see if I think they want to be in the sun/salt/water/etc., but I am never sure. Sometimes, I doubt myself and I think I probably just unconsciously thought up whatever, and thought that it is what the crystals want... >_<!
Old 12-06-2014, 11:42 PM
Knower
FairyCrystal, thank you for saying so, and I know! She really is rather happy being snuggle down into that used salt.

Quote:
Now I let the crystal guide me. I don't always know why they want to be where they end up, but if it's what they want ...
So true. And best way to go about doing it. It's not our decision to take care of them. It's our responsibilty (so I like to think) to know how to listen to them and take care of them how they want.

Quote:
I should have one saying "I do whatever my crystals tell me to do" hahaha
lol I wish! If a bumper stick with that existed, I'd so buy one for myself. lol

Snowflk, thanks :)

Quote:
I wonder if I'll be able to feel so clearly what my dear crystals want for cleansing, too, one day. Until then, I look forward to the experience :) ...right now, I just TRY, and see if I think they want to be in the sun/salt/water/etc., but I am never sure. Sometimes, I doubt myself and I think I probably just unconsciously thought up whatever, and thought that it is what the crystals want... >_<!
The first thing you should do is not doubt.
Go to one of your stones or crystals.
Hold it in your hands.
Clear your mind. Quiet your own thoughts.
Focus only on the stone or crystal that you're holding.
Then, either out loud or in your mind, ask it what IT wants.
Then trust what you're told or what you feel. Just go with it. If it's not right and think it's your own will, go ahead with it, then ask the stone or crystal again what it wants. Don't try and guess or assume. THese little ones let us know real quick what they want and lol more than a few times in the past when I've asked I've hardly had time to get the full question asked before BAM! answer!
So, yeah, that'll tell you REAL quick if it's your mind or the stone or crystal.
Trust in your little stone or crystal companion. That's the best thing you can do. Learn how to listen when they tell you what they want, whether it's with a feeling, a mental image, or an actual word that pops into your head.

You'll do well, Snowflk <3 I just know it.