Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 17-04-2014, 09:58 AM
Knower
Astral projection or sleep paralysis?

So this is the second time something like this has happened. Not sure if I'm Astral projecting or if its just sleep paralysis. Another episode of where I wake up around 5am and go right backto bed for a bit longer, except this time I watched a video on my phone on how to activate your pineal gland(third eye). It was about 10 minutes long and as soon as I was done watching, I played a guardian angel meditation music clip. I was again, at the verge of falling asleep and my eyes kept closing and opening. I began to hear a few words (something that sounded like "Odalys"... No idea what that can mean. I then woke up in my sleep or saw my self sleeping..I knew my body was asleep and I felt as if my spirit was sitting upright on the bed. I then saw this huge Angel (male looking) at the right corner of my bed. He was floating a few feet above the carpet and his huge wings kept moving (he was in fly mode..wings were opening and closing). He was just staring at me and suddenly almost had an evil smirk on his face. I felt a bit afraid confused so I remember trying to wake up but I couldn't. I could see a struggle between my soul and physical body because I knew I wanted to wake up but a force kept pulling me back out there.. Very strange feeling. then looked to my left, and saw flower murals, and roses...paintings of beautiful scenes in front of me. I saw a few other angels and then I saw myself travel to the other room. I saw my baby sleeping in his crib and I felt as if I traveled back to my bed with my son. He was sleeping next to me and I felt a comfort feeling.Shortly after, I woke. I'm starting to believe I'm not having a regular dream and its an Astral travel ( out of the body experience). Any thoughts..
Old 17-04-2014, 01:34 PM
Phantasmic Fox

Need to be cautious when projecting in astral form, there are nasties lurking and it seems like you might have encountered one. It is nothing to fear, however, for the "angel" as you call it is merely a projection of your own fears. Even if for a split second you did not trust yourself.. Or you had a sense of fear or mystery and your psyche created this experience upon leaving the body. In the astral realm all thoughts manifest that's why you need to be ready so as not to manifest frightening things.

From what I can gather you successfully projected but your imagination got the best of you, and you were not prepared to deal with this. Next time make sure your mind is clear, and maybe don't try astral projecting upon waking? Your mind is most active first thing in the morning, even if it doesn't seem like it.
Old 17-04-2014, 02:06 PM
Master

You were playing an angel meditation so thats what you saw , you either attracted them or mainfested them as thought forms . Dont worry about the astral critters shield your self with white light .
Old 17-04-2014, 02:20 PM
Knower
Phantasmic Fox, it seemed as if I was not prepared for what was coming. It's only the second time this has happened so I'm new this process. Thank you.
Desert rat, yes that's what I'll have to do next time, just call upon the angels and white light to protect me. I was a bit scared for a moment but as soon as I woke up, I had this accomplishment sort of feeling