Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Auras & Chakras

Old 26-04-2015, 04:30 AM
ArganbrightC

Question Earth Chakras

Hi guys!

I'm new to the forums and am really pleased there is a community for likeminded people! I'm very interested in the idea of earth chakras and vortexes and am curious if anyone might have some good links on the topic? I've researched and googled but there isn't as much covered as I would have thought. I've been thinking a lot about different countries' energies, and how the people in those countries seem to embody a similar energy. I've lived all over the world and currently in Australia, and it's very evident to me however when I mention this to people they don't seem to understand (maybe I'm not explaining it correctly.) If anyone has any ideas or even books they would recommend that would be great!

Thank you
Chelsea
Old 30-04-2015, 11:42 AM
Master

hmmmm true. when i travel, i feel the earth under me and different places feel different. i have never felt a vortex in any of the places, ...well maybe one place....ok two. hmmmmm

i see it more of an earth aura. a projection of what it is. a chakra lets energy in and out. so i think the earth does own both. aura and chakras.

good post and questions

kk
Old 30-04-2015, 12:12 PM
Master
great topic, not enough is said about it.

here are a couple of links on the grid system...

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/ma...otierra_11.htm

http://www.crystalinks.com/grids.html
Old 01-05-2015, 04:20 AM
ArganbrightC

Very interesting about the earth auras! I'm so happy to hear that someone else gets what I feel. Everywhere that I've lived has such a different aura and I've been seeking an explanation but it's hard when I can't elucidate.

Thank you for the links! I especially liked the second one on the grids. It's incredibly phenomenal...the triangular sections of the earth where vortexes are located...I wish there was more on this!
Old 01-05-2015, 02:21 PM
Master
Diana Cooper has books on the Earth Chakras, portals etc.
"Transition to the Golden Age in 2032" has a map with the locations of the 33 Cosmic Portals on earth and description on them, and a map of the 12 Spiritual Chakras of the planet.
She also describes the goals and lessons for each country, and for the US, each state. What karma is held in each and what ppl will have to learn and what assets they already got.

Diana Cooper's information is very good, pure, and accurate. I've never come across such in depth information from anybody else, although I do suppose some have copied her work onto the net as well by now.
Old 01-05-2015, 11:58 PM
ArganbrightC

Fantastic! Thank you so much for passing this on. I'm buying it right now, it's just what I was looking for!
Old 02-05-2015, 09:45 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by ArganbrightC
Fantastic! Thank you so much for passing this on. I'm buying it right now, it's just what I was looking for!
You're welcome :)