Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Meditation

Old 26-06-2015, 10:15 PM
MidnightBlaze

Smile Weird meditation ever but also the best

Well it all started a couple of days back when I decided to open my chakras because I had a feeling that I just had to and I was ready to do so I did it and I was successful in opening my chakras.After a couple of hours after I opened my chakras I decided to meditate,and this is where the weirdness started but I hear its quite common to experience this but this is just the start.Okay so during my meditation session I started feeling weird,everything in my mind was moving at speeds I wasn't quite used to so it creeped me out but I didn't let it stop me and I continued meditating,over time this sensation stopped and a new one came.This time I felt like my head was really big and my lips felt like they were bloated,my hands felt as if they were really small and far away.I moved my tongue a little and the inside of my mouth felt like steel so I tried to visualise myself getting out of my body(Don't know why I did this),my skin also felt like steel.I decided to get out of my meditative state because this sensation was new to me.I opened my eyes and walked a couple of steps,then I realised that everything around me was super slow because I was moving at a faster pace(not like the flash of course).A pace that I wasn't used to though,this wore off after 30 minutes of walking around my place just getting to experience this weird feeling.Well at night I mediated yet again because I am used to meditating at night when I have peace and quiet.As I meditated I started seeing images of a white male I don't recognise,he started coming closer and as he came closer the more demonic he looked.My body reacted and I started sweating a lot plus the position of my 3rd eye chakra and crown chakra started pounding a lot I was not afraid though my body was reacting to this but I was not afraid I know when I feel fear and this was definitely not fear,I have overcome most of my fears.Now the guy was close really close and he looked even more demonic with horns.He was now looking at me face to face and I was looking at him in the eyes without fear without judgement I basically felt nothing towards him.He disappeared and my view changed and now all I could see was darkness so I opened my eyes.I felt better than I have ever felt in my entire life because most of my life I have felt tired,hopeless,sometimes nothing and I didn't see the worth of life but I didn't want suicide,I just thought of life as useless and that there was no need for it what I mean is that I felt that it would be better if nothing ever came into existence so that we wouldn't have to suffer like we do.I know my statememt is contradictory but that's just how I felt.Now I can actually feel happy and I have a lot of energy nowadays for some reason.PLEASE EXPLAIN TO ME WHAT THIS COULD MEAN.Thank u
Old 27-06-2015, 12:36 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MidnightBlaze
Well it all started a couple of days back when I decided to open my chakras because I had a feeling that I just had to and I was ready to do so I did it and I was successful in opening my chakras
.After a couple of hours after I opened my chakras I decided to meditate,and this is where the weirdness started but I hear its quite common to experience this but this is just the start.

Okay so during my meditation session I started feeling weird,everything in my mind was moving at speeds I wasn't quite used to so it creeped me out but I didn't let it stop me and I continued meditating,over time this sensation stopped and a new one came

.This time I felt like my head was really big and my lips felt like they were bloated,my hands felt as if they were really small and far away.
I moved my tongue a little and the inside of my mouth felt like steel so I tried to visualise myself
getting out of my body(Don't know why I did this),my skin also felt like steel.
I decided to get out of my meditative state because this sensation was new to me.
I opened my eyes and walked a couple of steps,then I realised that everything around me was super slow because I was moving at a faster pace(not like the flash of course).

A pace that I wasn't used to though,this wore off after 30 minutes of walking around my place just getting to experience this weird feeling.Well at night I mediated yet again because I am used to meditating at night when I have peace and quiet.
As I meditated I started seeing images of a white male I don't recognise,he started coming closer and as he came closer the more demonic he looked.

My body reacted and I started sweating a lot plus the position of my 3rd eye chakra and crown chakra started pounding a lot I was not afraid though my body was reacting to this but I was not afraid I know when I feel fear and this was definitely not fear,I have overcome most of my fears.Now the guy was close really close and he looked even more demonic with horns.He was now looking at me face to face and I was looking at him in the eyes without fear without judgement I basically felt nothing towards him.

He disappeared and my view changed and now all I could see was darkness so I opened my eyes.I felt better than I have ever felt in my entire life because most of my life I have felt tired,hopeless,sometimes nothing and I didn't see the worth of life but I didn't want suicide,I just thought of life as useless and that
there was no need for it what I mean is that I felt that it would be better if nothing ever came into existence so that we wouldn't have to suffer like we do.
I know my statememt is contradictory but that's just how I felt.
Now I can actually feel happy and I have a lot of energy nowadays for some reason.

PLEASE EXPLAIN TO ME WHAT THIS COULD MEAN.Thank u

There... I may be able to read it now with the spacing....I'll get back to you.
Hope this helps others, also, that may have given up.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 27-06-2015, 07:49 AM
MidnightBlaze

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
There... I may be able to read it now with the spacing....I'll get back to you.
Hope this helps others, also, that may have given up.
Thanks for doing that for me.I couldn't do it myself because I was on my phone
Old 27-06-2015, 06:49 PM
Master
Hi
The speed of your thoughts or vision i would say its the pressure in your head
that does that.Happened to me aswell.

When we try to open our chakras we start to become aware of our energy inside ourselves(spiritually awakening) so and the energy goes to your head(headpressure they call it if you want to read about it).My advice on this is to take it easy for a while (like do 1 meditation 1 day and then skip a day.)and stop doing other spiritual practises and reading on the subject for a while.
JUST RIDE THE SIMPTOMS OUT.

It takes a while for your chakras to stay open as they dont stay 100% open.
They close(never close 100% but...) and open as we practise meditation.

If you say you thought your ready then you are.I thought i was not ready but i think it turned out i was.When you are ready just ride it out(mine was for about 2 week and when you meditate it fans this energy and you can get energy build up).Normally when you ready you will meet the right people that helps you so you will indeed.

As for the demon you saw i have no experience with that sorry but my guess it is cause your 3rd eye opened(If you see them again) i would say try to ground yourself but connecting a cord from your root chakra too the centre of the earth.

I take my hat off to you for not being scared they are suppose to feed on fear so its best to not be afraid.
Hope you meet the right person that helps you
Good luck
Old 28-06-2015, 07:35 PM
MidnightBlaze

Thanks for the great advice man and I think the demon wanted to freak me out and feed off of my fear but saw that I wasn't afraid and left.
Old 29-06-2015, 05:05 AM
Ascender

It is likely representative and related to the fears you are now free of since facing the demon and being unmoved.
Old 29-06-2015, 05:15 PM
Guide
Oh wow. I think the spirit was testing you. You said you had made advancement in dealing with fear. So I think the universe was testing you to see if you were ready to progress past the fear to new realms. Sounds to me like you passed with flying colors.
I turned to look but it was gone
I cannot put my finger on it now
The child is grown
The dream is gone
I have become comfortably numb.". - Pink Floyd

You'll find me here, in the back seat, just taking it all in