Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Auras & Chakras

Old 08-04-2013, 11:57 AM
D01

Lol! I don't really watch tv anymore :p .. and I didn't mean ominous in a horrific way loll, though now I think that I should have used a better word since I indeed described it as beautiful as well. In saying ominous, I mean the way in which the words were projected or pronounced. Like God talking to Homer in The Simpsons in that deep, superior, godly voice... nothing scary, negative, or fearful about it -- just interesting. Still can't think of a better way/word to describe it right now; though, I'm still working on it... ominous is most fitting in terms of how I would describe it, but the word does tend to carry a negative connotation, which I should have considered beforehand.

I don't, at all, fear negative entities; I laugh at the shadow beings that sometimes like to pop up in my room before or after meditation b/c they often appear so funny to me... I certainly don't give negative entities the power of fear over me lol.. they're ultimately powerless, in my view. Even if a ghost comes and tries to hold me down in my sleep (which has happened to me once, while my spirit was weak), I banish it immediately.

Also, I'm not really fixated on what I call "by-products" of meditation and spiritual awareness... psychic phenomena, for instance, occurs with me on a literal daily basis and is now much more a part of who I am... And though I can now essentially project/RV/travel/make intuitive suggestions on command, it's not something I often really choose to do on purpose... it's something I just let happen on its own without my intention or real effort if I'm meditating or falling asleep. When things that I have already experienced occur (and I would say that I have experienced/accomplished quite a bit in such a short time of learning and practice), I simply ignore them. However, if I experience something very distinct as well as different from my normal, past experiences, then I like to have an idea of what's going on so that I may be more in the know loll, on a more basic level at least. I don't experience "new" phenomena that often so I think it's okay to investigate the new things that may come along. Thanks for your admonitions, though! I agree: negative or unconstructive thinking should definitely be avoided. Thoughts are powerful energies; and, thus, thoughts can produce negative energies/entities.. of course. Nevertheless, negative energies even manifest even if you are of the most elevated, positive spirits. In my view, negative entities or energies can manifest in a variety of ways; and, in many cases, they do so with the intention of deterring you from spiritual growth... With that in mind, you are particularly right to give emphasis to the protection against negative energies.
Old 08-04-2013, 04:47 PM
Master
Odd, when I was reading this part of what you wrote "And though I can now essentially project/RV/travel/make intuitive suggestions on command, it's not something I often really choose to do on purpose... it's something I just let happen on its own without my intention or real effort if I'm meditating or falling asleep. When things that I have already experienced occur (and I would say that I have experienced/accomplished quite a bit in such a short time of learning and practice)"
That high pitched whine started in the left ear, then left. Like my third eye blasting open or crown chakra suddenly going crazy it is another one of the Mysteries I've yet to de-code. I know information is coming in, just no idea what it is or where its coming from. 'le sigh

Glad to hear you've put the TV on ice, good choice!
Interesting little story, lately I've been led to orgone generators, researching, understanding and then finally building them. They are like environmental control for the awakened, they clean up electromagnetic influences, chemicals, negative energy pockets ect. Anyway I'm staying in a hotel right now and there's a big ole TV. I covered it with a towel, cause knowing that all digital TV's now have camera's in them and it's facing the bed just kinda freaks me out. Hello! Privacy Please!

Anyway, I put an oregone generator on top of the towel to keep it securely in place and after about two weeks the orgone generator started changing colors, it's getting a dingy brown in it. The other orgone generators in the room are keeping their clear pure colors. So not sure what's up with TV but there's some kind of bad joo-joo going on there to change clear resin to brown.

Obviously you are well away of the dangers of a run-away mind and well in control, good for you! That's a surprisingly hard thing to get in control off for most of the planet. Well Done!

Like you all of the Super Powers ( I call them that cause it all feels a bit Marvell Comic book to me still ) are starting to sort of just roll into on thing now - Higher Consciousness.
Before I'd separate them into different labels like empathic skills, RV, Healing, earth energy work, past life recall, precognition, time travel and so on....now its all just kinda merging into walking between the dimension's with easy.
Still much I don't understand tho, I keep trying to gather a preponderance of data so I can say the third eye blasting open means thus and such, the crown means this, ring in right ear means that, ringing in left this other thing but alas, most of the time I have zero idea what's causing it.

I did finally figure one out the other day. There was this one section of town that whenever my friend and I would drive through it from any direction my crown and third eye would both open and pain would occur on one side of my head or the other and then slowly move to the back before diminishing and leaving and it would be often accompanied by upset stomach lasting for 10 mins.
After it happened about the 10th time we realized that we were within 1/4 of a mine tailing hill which is being planted, reclaimed and a subdivision built on it. The earth there is toxic and their cleaning hasn't worked, I feel it from five miles away and alarms go off and headaches and tummy aches commences till we get well past the area. The headache which is fairly pinpoint tracks the location of the tailing pile as we drive past it. So one mystery solved at least!
99 to go. =P
Old 11-05-2013, 05:53 PM
D01

There are certainly many mysteries that I haven't solved, especially those concerning how energies are interacting with my chakras. Could be difficult to solve these particular mysteries b/c of the many manifestations that appear to be more so physiological (e.g. headaches while in a particular area)... which is why I give up on deciphering such frequently vague phenomena and tend to give more attention to those that may seem more intriguing to me. I'm glad you managed to solve one of your mysteries!! I'm sure we'll continue to decode these little life mysteries all in good time. :)