Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Most Anything > Books

Old 20-06-2012, 07:31 AM
Sybilline

So... What's with the Epsilon Handbook hype?

I want to know before spending $17 LOL.

http://www.cosmicleaks.net/

A piece from the link:

Who's This Message For?

As The Epsilon Handbook explains, the word 'Epsilon' is the name given to a specific group of people who chose to be present on earth at this time in our history: a soul group.

The members of this 'soul group' have certain characteristics, issues, life experiences and responsibilities in common.

These are explained in detail in The Epsilon Handbook.

If this material is relevant to you, you will easily recognize yourself from the descriptions in the book. Most likely you will already have an idea from reading this page.

The text suggests that membership of this group extends to all regions of our planet and includes a range of religious, spiritual and social affiliations and points of view.

This is a truly diverse group of people with many different abilities.

If you belong to this group, it may be that you have always sensed that your life has a special purpose, even if you weren't exactly sure what it was.

In that case, you'll discover that The Epsilon Handbook speaks directly to you in a way you may not have experienced before.

Tell me what you think?
Old 23-06-2012, 02:47 AM
Master
Well i reckon im not......cos Im just ordinary with no special purpose other than to make kids who have made their own kids.........thats it.....Im not special..Im an epsilnot.......many blessings...
Old 11-07-2012, 07:08 AM
Sybilline

Thanks for sharing Dragon... :)

I wonder if anyone is familiar with these "soul groups"... Cause I think at one point or even now we all feel special right?

"If you belong to this group, it may be that you have always sensed that your life has a special purpose, even if you weren't exactly sure what it was."

I dunno I just think we've all felt it before. Has anyone read this book?...
Old 19-07-2012, 02:39 AM
MYFIGO

LOL Dragonfly... but perhaps you haven't "blossomed" yet!

I didn't begin my real spiritual journey until I was 57! Another late bloomer!

You still have time!
Old 20-07-2012, 02:14 AM
Sybilline

Quote:
Originally Posted by MYFIGO
LOL Dragonfly... but perhaps you haven't "blossomed" yet!

I didn't begin my real spiritual journey until I was 57! Another late bloomer!

You still have time!

wow 57... That proves it's never too late!!! ♥
Old 20-07-2012, 03:53 AM
MYFIGO

Yes... Sybilline... I kept having spiritual experiences over the years. I just didn't recognize them for what they were. No internet back in those days LOL. But my abilities were still there waiting to be unearthed and set free.
Old 20-07-2012, 04:03 AM
Sybilline

A lot of people are like that... They experience something, and if it disagrees with whatever book they are reading, science or bible or anything, they discard the experience and stick to the book!!! :(