Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Mediumship

Old 02-12-2010, 04:18 AM
Amy Melissa

Exclamation this is long

I'm having problems. I'm not even sure this is in the right place.

I saw my first spirit when I was 5. Over the years I got very good at blocking them and did not see them for a very long time, but always could feel them. I also have this weird thing with pictures. I can look at a picture and "sense" things about the person in the picture. My daughter started seeing spirits when she was three. She knew information that she could NOT have known, about people who died before she was born or she was still an infant when they died. Now at almost 14 (dec 19) she still can see and sense them but is really good at blocking when she doesn't want to or they bother her.

This last year has been very difficult for our family and I cannot block one spirit. The odd thing is I can "feel" other spirits behind this one, almost as if the one keeps the rest away! Since this tragic thing happened I have been drinking more. I called a friend who lives in another state and kept picking up on a lady and man and then kept getting heart pains. My friend (we're not close) freaked out and said "my son was just diagnosed with a heart mumur." I told him that this wasn't his son but rather the man and that his wife (who doesn't believe in spirits) was the connection. Later the same friend said that his wife's grandfather was in the ER the same night that I called and told him about the man with the heart pains.

Last week I was drunk and something happened. I have no memory of this at all and only know what happened because my boyfriend and cousin told me about it later. I was told that my demeanor changed and my voice changed. They both said that it "wasn't me" and it scared them both, enough that it scared me. "I" made statements like "you do not have the power and cannot help me." and "I am more powerful than you know."

I am completely FREAKED out!!!

I have no idea what to do or how to fix this. None of my blocking skills or sayings are working anymore.
Old 02-12-2010, 08:38 AM
Lostgirl

Have you looked into new blocking skills?!

It might be that you are afraid and freaked out by the spirit that is stopping you from blocking it....

Or maybe the spirit is trying to warn you..i have no idea how or what from, but maybe it is telling you that there is something that you need to do?!

I "feel" things....if that makse sense, and it scares the life out of me, it really does. Ive accepted it now and as long as im not alone in the dark or anything im fine. If its tha day i can sort of deal with it, but othertimes its harder. Ive always had this and in some places i have no feelings or connections but in others i am overwhelmed by it. So i sort of understand why you are freaked out.

I hope this sort of helped....
Old 03-12-2010, 12:44 PM
Master
Hello Amy Melissa,

All of us, each and every one of us, are much much more powerful than we could ever know. Learning to deal with all that we are is a lifetime effort.

I have been able to help some people deal with spirits in their life, but not most. I was impressed by that comment "you do not have the power and cannot help me." and "I am more powerful than you know."

I suspect that this is a situation that you need to deal with. May I ask if you are inclined to make the effort to resolve this issue?

Thanks,
John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/
Old 04-12-2010, 04:36 AM
Amy Melissa

It scares me to an extreme of what I "can" do. I KNOW that I am capable of a lot of power. My answer to that for a LONG time was to run. I'm still running.

I "share" a spirit guide with someone else. Thankfully this guide is currently here and I no longer have ANY spirits, even the "one" here, or if they are here I cannot sense or feel them. I was soaking in the bathtub and he was sitting on the floor next to me. He was calm and that calm extended to me.

Do I want to resolve this issue .... umm I'd rather not but I also know that I cannot run from this issue and I am going to HAVE to deal with it
Old 04-12-2010, 04:51 AM
Amy Melissa

I just wanted to add that the "one" spirit who is here now is a family member who died in a VERY tragic way. I believe I know why this spirit is here. I believe I know what this spirit needs but I am also unable or to be honest unwilling to help this spirit pass on. This spirit is tied here because I am the one who is unwilling to "let go."

and yeap I've been drinking ..... again!
Old 04-12-2010, 03:48 PM
Master
I had a drinking problem for a number of years. When I realized that it did not serve my best interests, I reformed myself. One AA meeting was enough for me. I am different.

Yes the issues you do not want to deal with will not go away without serious effort. At this time the desire for that is not present. Therefore the success potentials are zero.

In my case it took me many years for me to want to resolve my issues.

John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/