Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Most Anything > Music

Old 01-02-2013, 04:23 AM
Cortex

Do you listen to binural beats / whats your favorite?

oops *binaural beats

I dunno how to fix the title

=)

mine is a 30 minute Gamma Ray session by Technomind
Old 01-02-2013, 05:46 AM
cMarie

Hello! I have tried listening to them one time, but found them overwhelming. I love the idea though. My ears are just really sensitive.

How do they affect you? Tell me more. :)
Old 01-02-2013, 06:05 PM
Cortex

Well me and my friend bought a set of studio monitors (speakers) so we can have very high quality sound and hear all of the frequency and like feel em.

Ive been trying a bunch of different ones and found when i try theta ones they reallllly help in getting my body centered and feeling full of energy quickly with meditation =)

others just help me ease my mind off of things when they come into my head, ive found i really enjoy the ones with a flat sound, not the ones that beep a zillion times thoes start to make me think to hard about what im hearing
Old 01-02-2013, 06:16 PM
cMarie

Interesting...I had listened through my ear buds because I read that you were supposed to listen through headphones. Maybe that is why they bothered me?

I may have to try again! It's on my list...
Old 02-02-2013, 03:39 PM
Cortex

id defiantly recommend it!! =)
Old 02-02-2013, 10:44 PM
Malathion

Hello.

YouTube Binaural beats aren't of very good sound quality. I don't recommend using them. In order to properly use Binaural beats you must use headphones of any quality.

If you're genuinely interested in meditation with Binaural beats I suggest downloading a free program called SbaGen. It'll run on any computer new or old, and produces high quality Binaural beats unlike the YouTube presets.

There are a large variety of SbaGen presets kicking around the internet that I can point you in the direction of; Presets more potent than the YouTube selection.

Cheers,
- Malathion.
Old 03-02-2013, 05:49 AM
Cortex

The ones i used arent youtube quility, i usually buy the actually full mp3 =) I am a music prodcer / run a record label so bad quality is a no no for me =P\

ill definitely check it out!
Old 10-02-2013, 02:13 PM
Lantis

nice thread :) however i tryed didnt seemd special too me maybe cus of quality but im wondering about this
how is possible to listen for example 3hz frequencies?
im talkin about the gear i checked for most expensive hifi headphones on thomann they are Ultrasone Edition 10 the cost is 1969€ and they cant go below 5hz and i doubt that your soundcard can go below it as well.So how it is possible to listen them with our gear? (btw Cortex im producer as well what kinda laber ur running)