Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Healing

Old 10-11-2014, 02:36 AM
Experiencer
lover's anger issues

Hey there...
I don't know if this is the right thread for it, but this are not going well with my boyfriend at all. He has a bad attitude and temper issues/stress, which puts me in really bad moods and overwhelms me. He was forced to go through an anger management class in the past but was kicked out because of his behaviour and raging about the class was stupid.

Anyway, he blames everything and everyone else for his attitude and won't acknowledge that he has an issue and that it's causing problems. Obviously, he wants even less to do anything about it/to work on his temper since he feels every one else is at fault. He feels if I'm unhappy then I should leave (he does have a point there... but I wish there was another option!)

Any kind of distant healing for this? Or ways to get him to see where it's causing problems and for him to accept help? Far fetched, but even telepathic ways to talk to him at a higher level (because direct communication with him is pointless, he gets angry and it turns into fights).

He's not violent and I'm not scared of him. The only other option is breaking up and I don't want that We live in the same appartment building which makes it a bit more complicated too, and he has a son that I will miss very much if we do break up :(

Any help appreciated :(
Old 12-11-2014, 04:05 PM
Ascender
Sounds like core issues and they wont change without his permission and cooperation. Could send healing to you to help put up with him but you sound like a saint already lol. But seriously its up to you to set a good example. If you can maintain strong connection with source and radiate love to him that would do more to change his attitude. Introduce him to zen. It did wonders for my husbands temper. But accept if hes not ready to change nothing you can do will make a difference. There comes a point where you have to cut your losses and move on.
Old 14-11-2014, 08:51 PM
Deactivated Account
Someone has to want help. If they are going to stay in a state of denial, nothing is going to change. The problem is that you are like many people who think they can be the reason why someone changes and I've learned myself.........that rarely ever happens.

If he is remotely decent to you, then walking away might be enough to force him to look within at what is driving people away from him, but just remember.........you cannot fix him.
"The best remedy for those who are afraid, lonely or unhappy is to go outside, somewhere where they can be quiet, alone with the heavens, nature and God. Because only then does one feel that all is as it should be."

-Anne Frank