View Single Post
Old 29-07-2019, 09:36 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawaiian Dreams
For the past three weeks or so, my grandparents have been trying to get our attention. Appearing in dreams, having moths show up around us, letting me smell wax candles, and even sending a gentle energy. They seem so frantically trying to get our attention, and I didn't know why.

On Monday night, my middle sister dreamed that she was being attacked by an evil being. It used a sharp jagged weapon to pierce her left abdomen. She screamed and cried out, but couldn't get away. Her husband told her that she had been crying for 10 minutes and he tried to wake her, but couldn't.

Also on Monday night, I kept waking up in the middle of the night. My sleep was interrupted over and over and over again. I felt like I was waking up every 10-30 minutes. I don't live with my sister, but I feel the two incidents are related.

My sister finally told me about it on Wednesday, so I visited her that night after work. The moment I got in, I could feel a strong negative energy pressing down on me. It felt as if though the whole sky was pulsating on my head. I prayed, and prayed, and by the time I left, the energy felt a like more faint.

Today (Thursday), my sister said she woke up with a sharp pain in her left abdomen. I don't know what's happening, so anything anyone knows or could share in knowledge would be greatly appreciated. Any prayers for the right intentions will also be gladly received. Thank you.

When I was about 10 years old, I tried sleeping under a big tree on a humid summer day. The bugs would come around and I never could get to sleep. Then I felt something in my lap. I opened my eyes and saw a huge snake coiled up in my lap. I ran as fast as I could to the house.

After that, each night for several years, I would have nightmares and experienced myself flying so as to avoid the snakes.

It wasn't till I was in my 30's that attitude toward snakes change. As I look back, I remember seeing a snake hanging from a tree. I found that strange. Then I saw a snake swimming in the water. Then I saw one in my garden watching me as he/she continued to eat my strawberries.

Then I finally realized the snake was one of my teachers.

After that realization, I could fall down the well and not die. The fear of falling in the well disappeared along with the recurring dream dealing with the well.

I look at psychic attacks as being effective if I give them fuel. No fuel: no attacks.

⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.
   ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜