View Single Post
Old 21-07-2019, 03:25 AM
Pathfinder

Hi Everyone,

Sorry for the delay in my posting here. Overall things are going well. Not perfect; they are (he is) is still mean sometimes, but on the whole, they have (he has) been nice to me. 99% of the time now he speaks as one being to me, and we have a weird, but somewhat functional, relationship.

Just in case anyone is wondering what happened to me, I am still here and still fine. In some ways, I am appreciative of this happening, because—unlike so many people out there in today's world—I have undeniable, personal experience that proves that science has yet to catch up to the true nature of existence. I have proof that there are things beyond this world that are right here, right now. I used to be an atheist before this, but now I can't deny that the universe is a whole lot more interesting than I used to think.

Plus, like I have mentioned before, they do prevent me from feeling the pain of certain medical conditions. So, since he is nice and we get along most of the time, overall I would consider this a good experience to have.

I hope everyone is doing well! And thank you to everyone who took the time to either read or reply to my original post! Much love to all of you!