View Single Post
Old 22-04-2015, 07:12 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lynn
Hello

The very mention of the term "demon" gets your attentions as did Hell when it was first conceived into the Bible and those times in the World. They are trigger words that get your attentions.

Hi Lynn
Yeah defiantly.What i don't get is allot of people don't believe in ghost i think cause they believe in what they perceive as reality but spirits are not but they believe in heaven and hell as reality which i don't say is not true but i believe in ghost(spirits if you will)

Quote:
Is there a place such as Hell its easy for us to reach to that idea as we know that the very Earth core is a molten place of fire. Maybe this is where that idea came from.

That makes allot of sense as they believe hell is underground like you said.

Quote:
Is there such a force as a Demon I have to wonder if there was if any of us would still be living. Honestly if something held that power to destroy would that time have not come to us. Would something of that force that is there not lash out at someone provoking them ?

The thing is what i have heard is we give demons to much credit as they are just more powerful as normal spirits and there tactics are to intimidate us so that they can feed off fear and other low vibration energies but here on earth our energy is allot stronger that they can dream of.We are the dominant force in spirit and body on this plane.Plus i guess we have guardian angels,archangels ect. that protect us and i hear this all the time good always prevails.Just a thought and what i heard true i don't know.

Quote:
In the work I do I have come to nasty energies and spirits I have been pushed down a flight of stairs, pinned to a wall, scratched, and had ligature marks show on my neck where I could hardly breathe. BUT I am still here I claimed my own power and am here, if this was a Demon would I be here ? Honestly if something can mark you they can do more harm to you can they not then kill you ?

Like i said i think our energy is the dominant force on this plane.They are only stronger than normal spirits so they try to kill us with possession ect.
Do u go ghost hunting or why were you pushed down the stairs?