View Single Post
Old 05-08-2022, 03:12 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by hazada guess
My feelings of ...
... to your body.
Thanks, that does seem like that, But I promise you, I've had many out of body experiences, of many different kinds, and this was absolutely not that.

It could be a pre-out of body experience, maybe? Maybe if I took the process all the way. But what is this process that I did here even called? Is there a name for this type of meditation perhaps? Or anything similar to it that might be related to it? Anyone ever heard of anything like this?

The experience lasted just a few seconds, and the moment I stopped the meditation or process I did, the awareness of the body was instantly there, but the focus during this meditation (no idea what its name is) was so powerfully motivated exactly because of the distraction from the pain that my focus offered.

It's like, there is pain in your arm. And you feel it, but if you focus very powerfully on the blue color of your visual sense of vision as you see it and observe the blue color and your attention and awareness is completely on the blue color, LEAVING NO ROOM OR SPACE for anything else to enter your awareness except that blue color of that blue object that you are visually seeing with your eyes and visual sense. There is just the blueness of that blue object in that awareness. But one can instantly and emmediately return to the general body and environment and awareness of it.

Which was the case for me, but I didn't do this meditation on an object, but on my own awareness itself. That is where my intention was, to focus on, my awareness. But as I was going deeper to identify my awareness, with this focus which was motivated by the pain in the manner as described above here, there was this point of extreme subtle awareness, attempting to become aware of itself (and either succeeding or failing?) what I experienced was an constant similar inversion/evasion of my awareness, like it was unable to become aware of itself, like a repelling magnet, and this then, instead of falling asleep or letting go of the process, this letting go which caused the REASONABLE SURVIVABLE PHYSICAL pain (not absolutely deadly pain) to return to my wareness. Which then this awareness of this pain didnt allow me to fall asleep, and then I, instead of falling asleep, I used the pain as an excuse to continue the meditation, because at the least it offered me a temporary distraction from the pain in my physical body. Like, it wasn't a deadly pain, just allot of different environmental and inner body pains accumulated over a few days. But survivable. It wasn't like I was literally dying, but it was pretty painful for sure. But after this process I even returned to the pain and my body very easily and normally. It lasted short and I didn't continue the process because at the point of bliss ignition/opening, I got distracted by it and stopped the process which caused the bliss ingition/opening or flow of it, to cease.

It could be a pre-out of body experience, maybe? Maybe if I took the process all the way. But what is this process that I did here even called? Is there a name for this type of meditation perhaps? Or anything similar to it that might be related to it? Anyone ever heard of anything like this?