View Single Post
Old 16-02-2023, 08:35 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by weareunity
My attempts to convert ponderings to descriptive and sufficiently comprehensive text needs more work! --and that is just one obstacle of my own making on my stumbling path.
I think, weareunity, you don't know just how much you have bitten off. A great big chunk in fact. Far too much to digest without many breaks.

To make a simple start at an attempt to respond to your words (rather than answer) we badly need to understand that this thing we call evolution isn't just valid for the planet Earth but is ongoing trial and error. It, this state of continual change, includes everything there is in every form and in every corner of the universe (All). It's not led by logic but by repeating mainly the same mistakes.

We humans are not a greater a part of this amazing journey than are those flies which only live for one day. It's just that we have made a little more progress - on the grounds of quality rather than quantity. Maybe with more luck than judgement. Naturally looking at the state the 'world' is in at the moment lends doubt to any talk of progress and any thoughts of the future get bogged down under the weight of mankind's stupidity.

This stupidity is however, like everything else, we will have to climb over it on our way to evolving until we are finally bearing the fruits of our strenous journey, so stupidity is only one of many obstructions littering our path.

The source guiding our way to the end bull's eye is contained in our consciousnesses, our ability to perceive. We are, so to speak, the universe's watchman. It may not appear so but we are continually giving and receiving feedback to our surroundings and this in many, many ways.

We not only supply feedback as individuals but also as a collective. For we are both. And both are valid.It is well worth sitting back and taking an overview of the absolutely overwhelming attributes of life and bathe in their presence.

Question everything and don't accept any answers built on mud.

The constantly promoted belief (induced by religions) that we are born to be good and obey (in order to enter heaven) is a tragic error in the concept of the universe's plan and an insult to mankind's intellect.

'A clear conscience is the sure sign of a bad memory'
- Mark Twain.