View Single Post
Old 15-02-2023, 08:25 AM
Master

Any hypothesis depends on your beliefs about the nature of reality.

If you believe that there is nothing after your death, then your hypothesis has a statistical chance.

If you believe we come here for some reason, then those who'll come here after us will be at about the same level as we are. There is no reason to believe that the Earthly life significantly changes the overall soul stock of the non-physical.

Here it is like a school: the new first-graders will be about the same level as the past first-graders, who now are in higher-grades or graduated.

I don't believe a Heaven on Earth is possible, because that wouldn't meet the reason for the human-life on Earth to exist. Human-life on Earth would cease to exist.

New and ignorant souls will keep being generated, and they'll need schooling.
Everything expressed here is what I believe. Keep that in mind when you read my post, as I kept it in mind when I wrote it. I don't parrot others. Most of my spiritual beliefs come from direct channeling guidance. I have no interest in arguing whose belief is right, and whose is wrong. I'm here just to express my opinions, and read about others'.