View Single Post
Old 16-06-2013, 05:41 AM
Master
Well it is possible to go to other time periods actually, for brief bits. 'Landing' in a specific place/date is a little harder and you won't experience it with ego only with Spirit which is a really surprising version of things.

Research astro-travel, remote viewing, etheric travel, bi-location. Basically we have 5 bodies, of them only the physical one is impaired currently on 'time travel'. I put that in quotes because one the other side all time is NOW, linear time only applies in the 3D dimension because we decided it should - it's a belief system not a Universal constant. However thinking of the 1980 time period still works as an address because Spirit gets the intent.
Anyway, research those methods and be willing to practice lots if your seriously interested in experiencing other time periods. One or more may well work for you, several do for me.

Astro-travel still escapes me tho except accidentally occasionally during light sleep, while I think the experience of it is much more 3D feeling in terms of wind and smells and feeling your body being with you and such - it's harder to recover the memories afterwards. Some of the other methods are more hazy and foggy appearing with loss of detail but the recall and ability to direct your movement once you've arrived is much more consistent, as is being able to communicate telepathically when there. There's a high level form of remote viewing tho that in heightened states of awareness is amazing.