View Single Post
Old 27-06-2020, 10:44 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1337_d00d
So basically the energy and thoughts from the lower chakras are kind of in the way. I understand the energy has to be transformed somehow but I can't get a clear directive about it.

What do you mean ''they'' are ''in the way''?

What do you mean with ''understand the energy has to be transformed somehow''?

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1337_d00d
Yes I agree and on top of that I feel sick after having orgasms so this is not even an option for me. The problem is that I don't really know what to focus on. So you're saying I should do an obe, but how do I do that?

How would an OOBE 'fix' your ''issue''? How does anything spiritual 'fix' the issue that you have? Dude, I've done yoga and meditation for some years now and none of it reduces sexual desire. The only people that seem able to have lower sexual desire are either having health issues with their sexual organs, are old and have low testosterone, and/or stimulate this development through very poor diet. The anti-orgasm monks that live on porridge and getting ''light'' in the head, or the vegan girls that lose their period and think they're spiritual and 'detoxing'. Don't get sucked into the narratives of bearded ascetics and skinny meditators that tell you having sexual desire makes you 'un-spiritual'....

I know that when I'm bored I'll have more desire for orgasm than when I don't. Also, any 'spiritual practice' can increase it to the point you get lost in it. My best bet is you just occupy your mind with other things and don't worry about this topic of desire.