View Single Post
Old 18-06-2021, 06:38 AM
Knower

Energy/Subtle body

Does anyone have any information about the subtle bodies such the difference of sight. Within the energy/subtle states.

This is part in due in seeing and or feeeling different energy frequency's. Varying based on the energy level or frequency's that the person tune's into.
As I mentioned somewhere here, at one point it was difficult for me pull back the sight. So I stopped intentionally looking.
I have seen in a lot of different ways thru out my life. At one point it was easy to switch my focus to that I wanted to see.

During my previous experience, I was able to see multiple different ways at same time. Including a few new ones for me, that I am aware of. Still curious as to what a few frequencies/energy levels that I was seeing. It took me a little bit to differentiate the layers. It was like looking at several overlays at once.

Also is it common to have the eyes be on a different plane, I guess is one way to put it.
It's like they are tuned into different frequency settings.

(It still feels weird asking for assistance in all this, feels like cheating almost)