View Single Post
Old 12-11-2020, 08:38 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by bobjob
Respectfully responding, who is it that truly is accessing The Akashic Records? Or, one might ask, can incarnates access them ever? I was told by a source I respect no incarnate can.
In regards to incarnates cannot access the Akashic records maybe true to some degree. As there are different types of incarnates that are born here. If you were to understand the nature of the conscious shift the Earth and humanity are undergoing you may then understand that there are different levels of consciousness that have incarnated on this planet. The incarnates that are born of Earth (consciousness/soul) more than likely cannot because of their level of consciousness. It hasn't expanded, evolved enough to do so. As for some others that are not born from Earth, those that have incarnated from other systems, planets, galaxies etc, that have in their origins been higher densities (levels of consciousness) can and do access the Akashic records.
Also, you can then understand why so many souls are coming to Earth in the form of lightworkers, lightwarriors, starseeds, wanderers etc to assist with the Earth and humanity in the transfiguration being conducted.

Ha ezek lennének az utolsó szavaim, minden jót kívánok az élet során. Ahogy mindent megtettem, hogy figyelmeztesselek. Béke és szeretet mindig - HA

Yes, I spell my alias incorrectly on purpose. To prove I am not perfect. Yet.