View Single Post
Old 12-02-2021, 06:28 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by AbodhiSky
what are you there? the one doing the work?

sounds like you are saying you are not the ego, or inner self, or sub-conscious since you will attempt to harmonize them.

i think the best way to harmonize them would be to not believe they exist anymore, just be like, i am awareness in this body, that's it. the body produces all these thoughts and noise, which are useful for cooking dinner and going to work and other things but otherwise, i have no use for thoughts and thinking. use it when necessary, otherwise ignore it.

if it gets all philosophical or spiritual and tells me i need to work on something, nah i don't believe it. tells me i have this problem ego, nah don't believe it. inner self, nope not real, that's just noise, thoughts, that's not a self, i am the only self, thoughts, helpful sometimes a trouble maker other times

i call this oneness. i am awareness. that's it. nothing else that pops up is me.
Don't get upset. You obviously should be true to your beliefs. If they're correct, good for you now; if they aren't, good for you next time (if any).

I told you what I believe. Neither for you to accept it, nor to argue it; just informatively.

If in establishing one's beliefs one relies on what others claimed (gurus, dogmas), and / or their intellectual reasoning, I believe they make a mistake. Everyone should follow only their own inner source of knowledge and guidance. If you disagree, it's your right to ignore it.

To argue is meaningless, and I do my best not to do it.
Everything expressed here is what I believe. Keep that in mind when you read my post, as I kept it in mind when I wrote it. I don't parrot others. Most of my spiritual beliefs come from direct channeling guidance. I have no interest in arguing whose belief is right, and whose is wrong. I'm here just to express my opinions, and read about others'.