View Single Post
Old 07-05-2021, 05:51 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
Because the egoic self has things it wants to do! This is not a bad thing.
Hey, there's no rush, there is no time..you have forever to reach any Goal you set. And then you will go for it.

Life itself will show you what it is you 'really' want. ..it will show you what is temporary and what lasts. :)
Right now you have a big tolerance for pain.
When you can't tolerate suffering any more ...watch it all change!

Ha, btw, it's also the egoic self that wants to beat you up for exactly doing what it wants you to do ...
keep you separate from the Truth.
Funny, eh?

You're totally right, there's actually some sort of a conversation, my mind says, you know the Light is there, very close, you can alaways get to it at any point in time, now let's focus on this or that, don't worry, the Light is there. And I almost always leave it like that and never go on learning more about the masters's work.

I said once, suffering is one of the best tools to reach new hights, many who seek the Truth seek it because of suffering, they seek that which has no substance because that which has substance, comes and goes, they seek the permanent, the unchangeble.

Even though I started to see a long time ago the mental patterns,I have not fully liberated myself from them so sometimes, even though I had tons of experiences, I forget and am swept away by the flow of the river of life.

I just read some of Rumi's work, it's incredbile how what Rumi has wrote and what I wrote from within myself in my channeled messages can be so very similar. I actually had a good laugh, simply incredible.

Rumi's words: "What comes, will go. What is found, will be lost again. But what you are is beyond coming and going and beyond description."

My message: Seek that which has no coming in and going out.

Really incredible! This is my humble advice to all, what I wrote comes from within, from resting at the source of my being, anyone can do it, there's no ritual, no secret, no technique, no nothing, just the recognition of that which is always here, beyond the mind.